I live in England and am a typical English rose, who loves all the quaint English things about England.
My Hubs fulfill many functions for me:
- As an outlet for self expression & creative writing.
- As a way to earn monthly passive income.
As a result my portfolio of Hubs is eclectic.
I love travelling and experiencing other cultures and I love world music - anything relaxing or that makes me want to dance.
Currently, I work in a fashion shop and love to help people look good in what they are wearing.I have written articles on fashion and also ones which aim to help women declutter and create a wardrobe that reflects their lifestyle.
I love Paris and have written about Parisian style and how French women create a chic and minimalist wardrobe.
I also have a blog called Chic and Minimalist Wardrobe.
In 2009 I lost both of my parents within 6 weeks of each other, my mother to breast cancer and my father had MS (Multiple Sclerosis) I wrote a hub in response to my grief and also a hub on sources of help and advice for anyone in the UK newly diagnosed with MS.
I hope you enjoy reading my articles.
Would you like to make money online?
Then become a member of Hubpages and write articles (Hubs) on subjects you know about and love.
You don't get paid for the Hubs, instead you make money when:
- A reader clicks on one of the adverts on your Hub.
- A reader buys any Amazon or E-bay products that you have put on your Hub.
- You refer a friend to Hubpages -you make 10% of any money their Hubs earn.
If you have ever wanted your own business or to earn passive income each month Hubpages is a great place to start.
- Its EASY to create Hubs with adverts and products on.
- Hubpages has a free learning centre on it's website.
- Its FREE to join Hubpages, however when your Hubs make money, Hubpages keep 40% and you keep 60%.
To join click here
If you are interested in other ways to make money online, you may like to read my blog: