Ansel loves to help others through what he has experienced. He believes that paying it forward is the key to success and happiness in life.
Welcome to the Team!
A welcome message is a heartfelt greeting that expresses excitement and appreciation for a new employee or team member. Messages like this are typically sent to a new hire in the form of an email, card, note, or a personalized letter—sometimes with a small gift.
Being brand new to a company or organization can be a little unnerving—it's kind of like showing up for your first day at a new school as a kid. Luckily, well-thought-out welcome wishes can help alleviate anxiety and make newly appointed employees feel reassured that their efforts will be appreciated and valued. A genuine, thoughtful welcome greeting is the starting point of a long and fruitful relationship between management and employee.
What Should an Onboarding Message Include?
In most cases, short messages have more impact than longer ones. Even in a short note, you can convey a wide range of sentiments if you choose your words carefully.
Use your message to show that your organization values and enjoys its relationships with its staff. Express the excitement that comes with working alongside new employees, highlight the benefits of working for your organization, and mention how the employee's skills or talents will make a positive impact on your organization's success
Below are 40 examples of welcome messages that convey warmth, sincerity, and genuine excitement. You can use the examples below to write your very own personalized welcome greetings for your new hires. Happy recruiting!
40 Warm Welcome Messages for New Team Members
- Congratulations! We are delighted to have you on our team. Your experience will be a terrific asset to our company. Let’s have a great time working together!
- Welcome to our team of achievers! It’s great to have you on board. We look forward to working with you.
- You fit the bill perfectly, and that’s why we feel privileged to have you join our team. It feels awesome to have new talent with a great attitude. We know you will achieve a lot in your long-term relationship with us.
- Congratulations, and welcome aboard! We are excited to have you in our midst. Together, we will work towards achieving new benchmarks.
- With your exceptional skills and expertise, our dynamic team will progress to new heights! We are excited to have you on board. Congratulations!
- We are thrilled to have a young go-getter like you in our ranks. Let’s work together to make this place fun and successful. Congratulations, and welcome aboard!
- Welcome aboard! You are a fantastic addition to our team of innovators. Together, we will scale to new heights.
- Hey, it’s great to have you on board! You are now part of an esteemed team that raises the benchmark with every project. I know we’ll have a great time working together.
- We just heard our company hired an exceptionally talented individual to be a part of our team, so we thought we’d let you know that you are in for some competition. Just kidding! You are the talented individual in question. It's awesome to have you on our team!
- Congrats! We are delighted to have you with us. We extend our good wishes on behalf of management. We can't wait to see you climb to new heights with your team!
- Warmest welcome! We are excited to have an enthusiastic new team member with a creative mindset among us. Together, let us innovate and take this company to new heights.
- Congratulations! You're in the company of a great team that always strives to achieve the impossible. We can't wait to start working with you!
- We hope you have a long and fruitful journey working with us. We couldn't be more excited to have you on our team. Welcome aboard!
- Congratulations! You are now part of an esteemed team that regularly innovates and raises the bar. With you on board, there's no telling how high we can fly! Let’s soar together!
- We are elated that a go-getter like you has chosen to join us. You will be joining a creative team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level. Here's wishing you a successful journey with your team!
- The fact that you are joining the best team in the world speaks volumes of your skill and talent. Welcome aboard this vessel of dynamic and talented individuals! We look forward to a fruitful relationship and successful journey with you.
- Congratulations! You’ve just joined a team of dynamic go-getters, and you’ve earned it! With your skill and expertise, our team can continue to innovate and explore new territory.
- Welcome aboard! It is exciting to have a young, talented, and dynamic new member join our team. We look forward to working together to take this organization to a whole new level.
- We just learned that our company hired a supremely talented employee to join our team. Guess what? That employee is you. Welcome aboard! We look forward to working with you.
- Congratulations on being part of the best team ever (in my humble opinion!) With your skill and experience, we know you will be a valuable asset to our organization. Together we can accomplish the unaccomplished!
- Congrats on making it! The whole team is looking forward to working with you and bringing your creative insights on board.
- Hats off to the recruitment team for hiring creative and intelligent candidates like you. We know you will prove to be a great asset to the team and the company at large.
- It feels awesome to have such a talented new member joining our team. We're eagerly looking forward to working with you. Welcome aboard!
- Congratulations, and welcome to our team! In due course, you will find out that this is a great place to be. If there is anything you need, just let us know!
- The entire office welcomes you with warm wishes. We can't wait to get to know you, and we hope you have an awesome time working with us.
- Welcome! We are proud to have such a talented and humble individual join our team. Be the way you are—there’s no stopping you!
- Congratulations! You are the newest member of our dynamic team. With your diverse skill set and unique aptitude, we know you will excel in everything you do. Let’s accomplish; let’s achieve!
- Welcome aboard! We feel privileged to have someone as talented as you join our team. We know you will utilize your expertise and skill productively to bring out the best in our company.
- A warm welcome to you! We are certain that your creativity and vision will contribute immensely towards achieving our company's goals. Our team is excited and eager to work with you.
- We are honored to have a candidate as dynamic as you in our ranks. Kudos to the recruitment team! They were spot-on with this latest pool of talent.
- We are proud of a catch like you because we realize how valuable your work is going to be to our company. Congratulations! You are now part of a team that makes things epic.
- Congratulations! With the remarkable talent and skill you possess, we know you will be a valuable asset to our company. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with you.
- You are a part of our team because your aptitude and proficiency are evident. We hope you enjoy the work and the culture in our organization. Here's wishing you and your team great success!
- We are happy our company has hired yet another smart and resourceful candidate to join our team. Welcome aboard! Have fun, enjoy your work, and keep learning all the time!
- It’s great to have an employee with high energy levels in our midst. Your youthful exuberance, intelligence, and logic make you a perfect fit for our team. We can’t wait to see what you accomplish here!
- Welcome aboard! You are now part of a highly motivated and driven team of individuals. We know your work ethic and skill will take our company to the epitome of success.
- Great to have you aboard! You are now part of a team that takes proficiency to a whole new level. Explore, prosper, and soar to new heights! Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.
- Thanks so much for choosing to join the team! We're sure your skillset will be an incredible asset, and we can't wait to get to know you better as we begin to collaborate in the coming weeks.
- Welcome to the team! Our employees are our most important assets, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable or make your days more enjoyable. We're so excited to add you to our staff, and we're sure your skills and past experience will prove invaluable.
- Happy first day! Thanks so much for taking the time to apply, interview, and ultimately join our team. We can't wait to get to know you and see what you can do!
What Should an HR Onboarding Package for a New Hire Include?
Onboarding is an extremely important part of employee acquisition, so it's crucial to have all of the details worked out by the time a new team member comes in for their first day. Along with a welcome message from management, it is also important for the HR department to send a separate welcome letter as part of a package that also includes the following:
- Any documents that need to be filled out and submitted
- An outline of the orientation process
- A training schedule
- Workstation rules and company policies
- Benefits information (healthcare, 401k, sick time accrual policies, etc.)
- A list of any other perks and amenities available to employees
- Any additional information that might be useful
© 2020 Ansel Pereira