Ansel loves to help others through what he has experienced. He believes every individual must pay it forward at some point in life.
What Is a Welcome Message And Why Is It Important For a New Employee?
A welcome message is a heartfelt greeting that appreciates the presence of a new employee. These messages are sent to the new hire in the form of an email, card, note or a personalized letter with a gift. Typically, a welcome greeting expresses the excitement of having a new employee in a team.
Newly appointed employees at the workplace feel reassured when they learn that their efforts will be appreciated and valued. A genuine, thoughtful welcome greeting is the starting point of a long and fruitful relationship between management and employee.
A Good Welcome Message for New Employees
A short message has more impact than a long one. You can convey a wide range of sentiments with welcome messages. You can show that your organization values and enjoys relationships. You can express the excitement and pleasure of working with new employees. You can highlight the benefits of working for your organization, or mention how an employee's skills or talents will make a difference in taking the company forward.
The lines below provide different examples of welcome messages that convey warmth, sincerity and genuineness. You can use the examples below to write your very own personalized welcome greetings for your new hires. Happy Recruiting!
37 Thoughtful Welcome Messages For New Employees
- Congratulations! We are delighted to have you on our team. Your experience will be a terrific asset to our company. Let’s have a great time working together!
- Welcome to our team of achievers! It’s great to have you onboard. We look forward to working with you.
- You fit the bill perfectly, and that’s why you have the privilege of being on our team. It feels awesome to have a young talent with a great learning attitude. We know you will achieve a lot in your long-term relationship with us.
- Congratulations and welcome aboard! We are excited to have you in our midst. Together we will work towards achieving new benchmarks.
- With your exceptional skills and expertise, our dynamic team will progress to new heights! We are excited to have you onboard. Congratulations!
- We are thrilled to have a young go-getter like you in our ranks. Let’s work together to make this place a whole new world. Congratulations! Welcome Aboard!
- Welcome aboard! You are a fantastic addition to our team of innovators. Together we will scale new heights.
- Hey, it’s great to have you onboard! You are now part of an esteemed team who raise the benchmark every time. We’ll have a great time working together.
- We just heard our company hired an exceptionally talented and good looking girl to be a part of our team. Thought we’d let you know, you are in for some competition. Nah! We’re just kidding! Awesome to have you on our team! Looking forward to new beginnings, at work obviously.
- Congrats! We are delighted to have you with us. We extend our good wishes on behalf of the management. Conquer new heights with your team!
- Warmest Welcome! We are excited to have an enthusiastic young talent with a creative mindset amidst us. Together let us innovate and take this company to new heights.
- Congratulations! We welcome you on behalf of our management. You sure are in the company of a great team that strives to achieve the impossible. Together, let us conquer the unthinkable.
- We hope you have a long and fruitful journey working with us. Excited to have you on our team! Welcome aboard!
- Congratulations! You are certainly special to have made it to our team. You will be part of an esteemed few who raise the bar all the time. With you onboard, we will surpass all work expectations. Let’s shine on together!
- We are elated that a go-getter with a bent towards creative thinking and learning is with us. You will be joining a creative team of highly-driven individuals that take out-of-the-box to another level. Wish you a successful journey with your team.
- The fact that you are joining the best team in the world speaks volumes of your skill and talent. Welcome aboard this world of dynamic individuals! We look forward to a fruitful relationship and successful journey with you.
- Congratulations Bud! You’ve just joined a team of dynamic go-getters. You’ve earned it! With your skill and expertise, we know you will be a terrific asset to our company.
- Welcome aboard! It is exciting to have a young, talented, and dynamic new member in our team. Hope we can work together and take this organization to a whole new level.
- We just learned that our company hired a supremely talented employee to join our team. Guess what? That employee is you. Welcome aboard! Look forward to working with you.
- Congratulations on being part of an esteemed team! With your skill and experience, we know you will be a valuable asset to our organization. Together we can accomplish the unaccomplished.
- Congrats on making it to our team! Our entire team is looking forward to working with you. Bringing your creative insights onboard will help us scale greater heights.
- Hats off to the recruitment team for hiring an intelligent candidate like you. We know you will prove to be a great asset for our company. You sure have the skill and flair to make it big with us.
- It feels awesome to have such a a talented young member joining our team. Looking forward to working with you. Welcome aboard!
- Congratulations, and welcome to our team! In due course you will find out this is a great place to be. Anything you need, just let us know.
- Hey Buddy! The entire office welcomes you with warm wishes. Hope you have an awesome time working with us.
- Welcome! We are proud to have a talented individual who is so humble on our team. Be the way you are, there’s no stopping you.
- Congratulations! You are the new member in our dynamic team. With your diverse skill sets and aptitude, we know you will excel in everything you do. We have a common goal! Let’s accomplish, let’s achieve!
- Welcome Aboard! We feel privileged to have someone as young and talented as you in our team. We know you will utilize your expertise and skill productively to bring out the best for our company.
- A warm welcome to you! We are certain that your creativity and vision will contribute immensely towards achieving new goals for our company. Our team is excited and eager to work with you.
- We are honored to have a candidate as young and dynamic as you in our ranks. Kudos to the recruitment team! You were spot on with this pool of talent.
- We are proud of a catch like you because we realize how valuable you are to our company. Congratulations! You are now part of a team that makes things epic.
- Congratulations! With the remarkable talent and skill you possess, we know you will be a valuable asset to our company. We look forward to a successful long-term relationship with you.
- You are a part of our team because of your aptitude and proficiency. We hope you enjoy the work culture in our organization. Wish you and your team great success.
- We are happy our company has hired a resourceful candidate for our team. Welcome aboard! Have fun, enjoy your work, and keep learning all the time.
- It’s great to have an employee with high energy levels in our midst. Your youthful exuberance, supplemented with intelligence and logic, is the right mix needed for our outstanding marketing team. Can’t wait to see your accomplishments for our company.
- Welcome aboard! You are now part of a highly motivated and self-driven team of individuals. We know your work ethic and skill will take our company to the epitome of success.
- Great to have you aboard! You are in a team that takes proficiency to a whole new level. Explore, prosper, and soar new heights.
Don't Forget the Details
Along with a welcome message, it is also important for the HR department to send a welcome letter that mentions things like the following:
- The list of documents required to be submitted
- The paperwork process
- The orientation process
- Schedule for training sessions
- Workstation rules and company policies
- Amenities for employees
- Additional information that might be useful
© 2020 Ansel Pereira