BusinessFinding a JobFrugal LivingIndustriesInsurancePersonal FinanceReal EstateScams & FraudSelf-EmploymentStarting a Business

Obtaining a US Work Visa: Types and Information

Updated on June 08, 2015

Joined: 8 years agoFollowers: 49Articles: 7
View from Ellis Island
View from Ellis Island | Source

Interested in Obtaining a Work Visa?

Welcome! If you're looking for information on a US work visa or how to obtain one, you've come to the right place. While I'm not an immigration attorney, I have a lot of experience with visas. Also be sure to check out the comments for more valuable insight from others.

All around the world, people dream of having the opportunity to come to the United States. Many know that the jobs available in the US pay better and have better conditions than anything available to them at home. Since so many people are interested in visiting the United States, the rules have been getting more and more strict as to who can come in and why.

The Guest Worker Program

Because of the lack of available U.S. workers, the U.S. government has established the Guest Worker program. This program provides qualified individuals with work visas, allowing them the ability to live and work in the United States anywhere from three months to three years (and beyond, under certain conditions).

Non-Immigrant Visas

There are many different types of visas reserved for various jobs, lengths of stay, and countries of origin. The U.S. has over sixty types of non-immigrant visas alone. Maneuvering around and applying for these visas can be difficult, if not impossible for a single individual. More often than not, workers interested in acquiring a work visa have to apply for work with an international recruiter. Recruiters are usually able to offer them a position in a U.S. business, and can provide aid and advice in choosing a status and location.

Non-immigrant visas typically have a limit placed upon them as to how many applicants can receive the status. With H-2B and H-1B visas, the cap is 66,000 individuals per year. The cap is divided into two periods of 33,000 applicants per period.

It is notoriously difficult to get these types of visas, unless the applicant is able to apply as soon as the opportunity to do so arises. Applicants that wait to 30 days prior to the opening of the cap often miss out on the chance to be approved to hire nonimmigrant workers.

Available Types of Visas

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) typically grants two types of visas:

  1. Immigrant. These are permanent. Get an immigrant visa, and you're able to stay for good.
  2. Non-immigrant. This second type of visa is temporary—either on a temporary, seasonal, annual, or three-year basis.

All Family and Employment-Based (EB) visas are immigrant visas while most business visas and other non-employment (non-EB) visas are considered non-immigrant visas. Every type of visa is assigned a letter (designating the type of visa) and a number (designating the subclass).


Employment Immigrant Visas

  • EB-1. Reserved for Priority Workers. For foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
  • EB-2. Reserved for professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business.
  • EB-3. Reserved for "Skilled" or "Professional Workers," defined as: foreign national professionals with bachelor's degrees not qualifying for a higher preference category; skilled workers with two years training; and experience and unskilled workers. In almost all cases, a job offer and labour certification are required. More recently the introduction of Programmed Electronic Review Management (PERM) is making the application process more complicated but is cutting waiting times significantly.
  • EB-4. Special Immigrants. Reserved for religious workers, employees and former employees of the US government abroad.


Business visas are all about how much money you are willing to invest in the United States. In some cases, $100,000 or less could give you the chance to become a resident of the United States via an E-1 or E-2 visa.

Immigrant Business Visas

  • EB-5. Immigrant Investor visa. Reserved for those who set-up a business in the States with a minimum investment figure of at least $500,000. The business must create or stimulate the employment of US nationals in an area designated as a Regional Center, or one million elsewhere. The EB-5 is the only business visa that provides immediate permanent residency to the applicant, his or her spouse and any children under 21. Often the EB-5 designation is presented as a 'retirement' visa, but it is, in fact, a 'passive' investment visa (meaning you do not have to actively participate in the business).

Non-immigrant Business Visas

  • E Treaty Traders and Investors. A Treaty Trader is an individual from a country with which the US has a trade treaty.
  • E-1. Treaty Trader. Reserved for those carrying out a trade of an international nature. Typically granted to those doing business on their own behalf, but also allowed for individuals doing business as the employee of a foreign business.
  • E-2. Treaty Investor. The E-2 is for those who invest a 'substantial' amount of capital in a US enterprise that they are seeking to develop. This designation is often popular with business-oriented individuals from the British Isles. Renewals, which are typically granted for three years, can be gained should the business continue to meet the requirements. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age can accompany the primary beneficiaries.
  • B-1. Temporary Business Visitor. This designation permits temporary residence in the US for a specific, limited period. During this period, beneficiaries cannot normally take 'gainful employment', receive a salary from a US source or participate as a professional in entertainment or sporting events (where there is a cash prize or other economic incentive). B-1 visas are often granted to those travelling to the United States for a period between 2 weeks to 6 months, for the purposes of signing trade agreements or attending conventions related to their primary business.

Miscellaneous Status

Holiday Visa

  • B-2. Reserved for those who don't qualify for any of the above. The B-2 designation is often referred to as the "Holiday Visa." It permits a stay of up to six months in the US. An interview with a consular officer is required to obtain a B-2 visa, and it is unlawful to engage in any work in the United States while under this status. As of late, residents of certain countries have been receiving authorizations for up to 5-10 years. However, they are only permitted to remain in the United States for up to six months (unless they specifically petition otherwise).

Student Visa

  • F-1. Student visa. Reserved for individuals between the ages of 18 and 55. Permits a stay of up to seven years, provided the beneficiary remains enrolled in a U.S. college or University throughout the duration of his/her stay.
  • J-1 Exchange program visa. This designation is popular with students from countries around the world. Typically reserved for the "summer season" (for Northern Hemisphere countries) and "winter season" (Southern Hemisphere countries).

Family Visa

US citizens can sponsor relatives to gain permanent residency in America, but they have to be defined as "immediate family." If you are eligible, however, don't expect to be able to leave in a hurry. This process can take a number of years, and is usually quite cumbersome. There are four types of Family visas, all subject to annual quotas.

  • F-1. Reserved for Unmarried sons and daughters of US citizens who are over 21 years of age. Also allocated towards Exchange Students studying in U.S. universities. The processing period is one to five years.
  • F-2A. Reserved for Spouses and unmarried children under 21 of a US permanent resident. The processing period is one to five years.
  • F-2B. Reserved for Unmarried sons and daughters over 21 of a US permanent resident. The processing period is one to seven years.
  • F-3. Reserved for Married sons and daughter of US citizens. The processing period is typically one to five years.
  • F-4 Reserved for Biological siblings of US citizens. Processing period tends to be five to seven years.

Non-immigrant Visas

  • H-1B. Speciality Worker. Reserved for professions in which specific labour shortages are experienced in specialised industries. Qualifications for the via include college education and extraordinary ability.
  • H-2A. Reserved for temporary and seasonal agriculture workers. This program supplements the needs of farms, greenhouses, and other agriculturally-oriented businesses throughout the United States. There is no cap on this visa status, but the requirements placed upon the employers are very strict.
  • H-2B. Reserved for temporary and seasonal unskilled NonImmigrant workers. This visa is typically sought by employers and workers in the Hospitality, Tourism, Construction, Landscaping, and other unskilled industries.
  • Other H-class visas. Reserved for nurses working in health professional shortage areas, trainees in various industries, truck drivers, and other such professions.
  • Intracompany Transfers. Employees of foreign companies with parent companies, branches or subsidiaries in the US are able to work in the United States under the L Intracompany Transferee visa designation.
  • L-1A. Reserved for executive or managerial roles. Also used by UK business owners to transfer to a US branch of their company.
  • L-1B. This status covers specialised skills and knowledge.
  • L-2. Reserved for the spouses and children of recipients of L-1A and L-1B visas (spouses are able to work on the L-2 visa).

Recommended Work Visa: the H-2B

The H2B work visa is a status that is designated for individuals:

  • Who will be employed in non-agricultural positions that are either seasonal, intermittent or that can be labelled a one time occurrence.
  • Qualifying positions include those in the: hospitality, restaurant, tourism, landscaping, construction, and other unskilled worker categories.

Spouses and children of H2B visa holders may enter and remain in the US in H4 status. H4 visa holders may attend school in the US but are not legally allowed to be employed.

For whom is the H2B work visa appropriate?

  • US. companies hiring foreign nationals to perform temporary work for which there are no US workers are available.

What are the requirements for obtaining an H2B Work Visa?

  • A worker that qualifies for the H-2B Worker program if they are a temporary/seasonal worker coming temporarily to the United States to perform temporary/seasonal services or labor.
  • This worker must not displace U.S. workers capable of performing the job, and whose employment is not adversely affecting the wage and working conditions of U.S. workers.
  • In all cases, even though the H-2B work visa can be issued for up to one year, it is assumed that the temporary need has a "clear beginning" and a "clear end" which will self-destruct in a year or less by a pre-arranged date when each non-immigrant worker must promptly return to a foreign shore.
  • The temporary nature of needs lasting longer than 10 months are suspect and need to be adequately justified. H-2B workers do not qualify for temporary work unless the underlying job itself is temporary.

Remaining in the U.S. on an H-2B

Many H-2B workers, upon entering the country, are able to find employment throughout various employment seasons.

  • For example, employers that typically need workers during the summer seasons do not have as many jobs open during winter months, and thus are not able to make full use of H-2B workers.
  • Workers may then find another employer needing workers for winter and spring months, and continue their stay in the U.S. without being required to return to their home country.
  • The cycle of continuously finding seasonal work can continue for up to three years, after which the non-immigrant worker must pursue a different status or return to their home.

H-1B Visa Availibility


    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    • Sunil shrestha 8 years ago

      Dear sir/Madam,

      I am 34 years old man. I have still valid visa for USA but I am not in USA this time time. So, I want to make working visa or any leagal status to saty USA. So,please advise me how to process to make leagally work in USA or to make legal stay. My email address is:

      thank you

      with best regards

      Sunil Shrestha

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 8 years ago from Florida

      Hello Mr. Sunil,

      My best recommendation for you is to find a sponsoring employer in the United States interested in work visas. I can provide you with a few references, if you like. Send me an email (to the email in my profile), and we can go from there!

    • Marne Glenn Regulacion 8 years ago

      Dear sir/madam I would want to ask if i have chance of getting a visa? my grandma invited me to visit her.and she will be the one sponsoring my plane ticket back n fort also my allowance.I am already 29yrs old .married already and i have 1 child.pls can you give me some advice.tnks..

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 8 years ago from Florida


      If you are wanting to come to the United States to visit, you should be able to apply for a Tourist Visa. Have your grandmother write a letter of invitation, showing that you will be staying with her for a period of two weeks, and then going home. At your interview, simply show that your husband and child will be staying here, showing that you have something to come back to, and that you won't be staying here longer than you are supposed to.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 8 years ago from Florida

      It is interesting -- the overwhelming response I have been receiving from this Hub. There are so many people interested in working in the United States, and yet so many employers having to cut down on production due to not having enough staff.

    • marie 8 years ago

      my sister obtained H1b visa. she is still single and currently working in chicago. she can petition our parents using H4 visa as an extension of her H1b visa. what should i do to be able to join them. im single and 25 years old. thank you.

    • susan 8 years ago

      dear sir,

      i worked as a nanny and housekeeper before in the US.i went home and now i'm i wanted to work again there. i'm asking for help from my employer if they can sponsor me and they are willing to do that but they don't know how and what are the procedures in doing so. please help me and my employer on what to do. thank you

    • Ngawa Sherpa 8 years ago

      Dear sir,

      can you tell details of H2B visa?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 8 years ago from Florida

      If you are trying to locate an employer for a specific type of job, usually it is best to get on job search portals in the area that you are interested in working in. You can try, Craigslist,, and other such sites. If you find an employer, you can use a recruitment/placement firm to help with everything having to do with the visa and the transition.

    • Danilo Fuentes 8 years ago


      I have about 50 candidates to h2b program!! I want to know if you have these petitions e if your company make all the process.If yes, how much it will be cost for each candidate?And... when the visa is denied, how much will be refundable?I`ll wait your reply as soon as possible!!Best regards!!

    • Gabriela Vasquez 8 years ago

      hello, I am a Translation student college, and really I am interested to work in USA to practice my English but also I am single mother, so I'm looking for a visa or status that allow me to live or work in USA just with my kid (the child is almost 17 months)

    • Evelyn A. Sy 8 years ago

      Dear Sir/Madame :

      I am Mrs. Evelyn A. Sy I finished my caregiver certificate and I am very eager to work as caregiver in a private or any good values family to assist and help whatever they need me. My problem now is how can I find a good employer and work under H2B Visa application form. I can also work housekeeping or some other household works. I need a work now and I am happy to know that one day I can find a job that fitted my qualification.

      Thank you so much and GOD bless !

      Sincerely yours,

      Mrs. Evelyn A. Sy

    • Fe Catura 8 years ago

      Dear Sir/Madam:

      My husband entered the U.S. on June 2001. He said his application for work permit was denied. He is still in the U.S. up to now and working as Certified Nursing Assistant. Is there any chance that he can make his stay legal?

      Thank you very much.

    • josephine 8 years ago


      i am married woman and wanted to apply for a tourist visa for my husband, me and my son. my husband still working, and my son still studying here in the phil. I am only a simple housewife, how can i be sure that i can have an approve tourist visa for the 3 of us. thnk you very much. my email address:

    • Niamh 8 years ago

      Dear sir/maddam

      I am studying fashion in Ireland and I have to do two weeks work experience. I have been offered to do it in new york, I will not be getting paid but do i still need a working visa?

    • HJL 8 years ago

      Dear Sir/madam,

      I currently hold a USA green card and i am approaching the date when i can apply for citizenship. My partner does not live in the US and does not have a visa. He is 22 and has a master degree in International Business. Next September he wishes to move to America with me. What visa is best for him and can you recommend any good graduate employers who are willing to sponsor?

      Kindest Regards

    • Prasad Rai 8 years ago

      I do counselling service for abroad going eligible people from Nepal.At present I am doing tlhis for middle east countries and I would like to expand the same toward the USA. I would be obliged if you response me that what to be done to reach the goal.


      Prasad Rai

      MMCS P.Ltd

      Kathmandu Nepal

    • ADAMSON EVAWOMAHA 8 years ago

      Dear Sir/Ma

      Am a fresh and young graduate accounting graduate from lagos state university in nigeria. i would like to move over to the U.S to work and further my education, how do i go about it? can you please link me up to an organisation which is willing to employ me and sponsor me.

      Thanks in anticipation.

    • Debora 8 years ago

      Dear Sir.Madam

      I am 25 years old, with experience in Hospitality Industry, I am intereted in getting an H2B Visa for 2009. I worked in the USA for 18 months under the J1 Visa and came back to my country in Sep/2008 (2 Months ago). I am not sure if I would be able to get a H2B for the next year and what sould I do to do so.

      I Thank you in advance


    • kumarvel 8 years ago

      hello sir, i will join to USA jobs. please tell to more information

    • kobit 8 years ago

      hi want to apply as can i apply?

    • julius grasparil 8 years ago

      hi if my uncle wants me to manage her bussines branche in florida there are posible to get me a h2b visa what are things to do if i want to go in florida tnx ill wait for your reply and can you give me a best employer im medical clerk in 1 of the finest clinic in the philipphines here's my email add thanks i hope you help me

    • Needhelp 7 years ago

      I am 39 years old man. I have still valid visa for USA but I am not in USA this time. I want to change my visitor visa and make it a working visa or any leagal status to stay/work, i have American citizen kids that's born there 1 year ago i just want to work and take care of them what can there mother which is a born citizen do and myself ?. im a computer tech...So please advise me how to leagally work in USA.

      Thanks needhelp

    • licyl 7 years ago

      A friend tell me what she read from news paper she saw a job opportunity of a housekeeper in florida no experience needed, highschool graduate are welcome so that we decide to go there all requirements is really fit to us.I only have training of housekeeping at TESDA WOMEN's CENTER & have national certificate II (NC2) PASSED & now handle a license OF housekeeping.I have also an On the job training from SUPERFFERY as cabin steward and linen & laundry attendant at LAUNDRY. Now i & my friend applying at that agency,we conduct an orientation & surprisingly opportunity is really good so i just want to try it but our friend in arizona informing us what we need to check before we decide to go in that agency so that i ask some documents needed in US embasssy to apply H2V & its really important that we have all of that before we interview of US console of Embassy.may i want to know if i its really have a job offer from US of housekeeper?

      thnks a lot

    • Joenel profile image

      Joenel 7 years ago from San Francisco, California

      Im Joenel Salinas, 39 years old and a Social Worker from the Philippines..I will be going back to my country few weeks from now after 18 months of being away from my family. I worked as a Camp Counselor in North Carolina at a wilderness program for at risk teenagers ages 11 to 16 years old.I have one question..Im a J1 visa holder and requires me to have a 2 years home residency before I can come back here in San Francisco. My uncle owns a carehomes here for the elderly and wanted to sponsor me for a working visa..What are the steps or processes involved in sponsoring me for a working visa?..What are the steps that I need to do when I go back home? How long would it take? Is there a waiver that i need to apply inorder not to wait for the 2 years home residency..Please advise me..Thank you..


      Joenel Salinas

    • lokesh 7 years ago

      Hi,My visa status is H4.I have around 5+ years of experience in teaching chemistry and biology in caribbean island.I would like to apply for teaching jobs in US.Could you please explain me how to apply for teaching jobs from h4 status.My emali id


    • Alice coratchia 7 years ago

      I'm from the Philippines. How can I be able to get a sponsorship to be able to work in US. It's very hard to find jobs here in the Philippines not only because of the global crisis but the companies always consider the age even if you are fit to work. I have three kids and i have to send them to school that's why I want to earn big. So I ask for your help to please find me a sponsor to be able to work in US. hope to hear from you soon. Tnx and best regards.

    • lucia 7 years ago

      hello im 25 and have a 7yr old daughter, i want to move over to the us for a new life for the 2 of us...i want to start with a work visa any one know the next best step to take? any help would be great

      Email is

    • laura herbert 7 years ago

      Hi, i am 27 years old and i am planning to move to New York to be with my partner who is an american citizen. I will be living with him so have accomodation to move into- we currently are not married. I am a paedicatric nurse in the UK and have discovered that my qualification on its own is not valid for me to practise, and in order for me to continue work in this field i would have to return to education. I would like to know firstly, what would be the best type of visa for me to apply for, and secondly, apart from returning to education, what my options in gaining a work visa are? I understand that i would need to find an employer, and was wondering if you could advise me in the best place to begin my search for a job if possible??

    • leo99 7 years ago

      Dear Sir/madam,

      I am a single woman of 26 years old. i have work experience in hotel industry and i am currnetly working for india largest chain of hotel, The Taj group of hotels. i am a bhutanese citizen and i have degree certificate in hotel management and other credible certificates too.

      i am looking for a career in USA and i also know that first we need to find a company who would sponsor the work visa. but i do not know how to identify these companies who would actually hire me. could you help me out please

    • manoj 7 years ago

      I have a cleaner job experience. Now i am in nepal and have nothing job. please i want apply for cleaner job.What i have to do for this?

    • Julianne 7 years ago

      Hi, I am a filipina and just recently married to an american.I would like to enter the US in a work visa since my intension of going to the US is mainly for work and also so i could help my husband save for the future when we settle back here in my country Philippines.Is my marriage to an american hinder me to be granted a work visa and of entering the US in a work visa? Spousal visa will take long process and i dont want to waste my time wating for it and besides I dont have the intensions to live in the US for good. I just need to get a job and start saving now. Please help... Thank you and God bless...


    • alextatakol profile image

      alextatakol 7 years ago

      I am salahodin 24 years old from the Philippines. How can I be able to get a sponsorship to be able to work in NEW YORK? It's very hard to find jobs here in the Philippines not only because of the global crisis but the companies always consider the age even if you are fit to work. I stop studying that's why I want to earn big. So I ask for your help to please find me a sponsor to be able to work in NEW YORK. hope to hear from you soon. Tnx and God bless you always.

      email me:

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 7 years ago from Florida

      Manoj-- I would recommend finding a reputable recruiter in your area that deals with American employers. This route is traditionally easier to take than trying to find an employer on your own, as employers typically tend to go through recruiters. Make sure that the recruiter's policies do not conflict with any laws or regulations, and ask around to see if they really do provide jobs. There will always be people that say bad things about recruitment companies, as there is no way to guarantee whether or not they will get a visa.

      Warning signs to look out for:

      Recruiter is not willing to provide any contracts with U.S. recruiters or employers.

      Recruiter demands a deposit up front without providing a Job/Work Order, Work Agreement, or other documents.

      Recruiter charges a very large amount for their services. Most of the time, this means that they are simply reselling for another recruiter. If you haven't signed anything with them, go to other agencies to find someone with better prices.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 7 years ago from Florida

      Julianne-- In your case you should probably stick to the Marriage visa process. This will allow you to continue on to receiving permanent residency in the U.S. Even if it is not your intention now, you may decide otherwise in the future.

      Contact the U.S. embassy regarding the possibility of visiting with your husband in the U.S. Fill out all of the applicable documents for a B2 Tourist Visa, and make sure to have sufficient proof that you will be returning to the Philippines (job, home, financial obligations, etc). Once you have a B2 status, you can speak to an attorney in the U.S. about applying for the marriage status in-country. Once you apply, you will have the opportunity to request Work Authorization. Doing things this way will keep you from having to go through the lengthy and expensive work visa process over and over.

    • glenda 7 years ago

      Im a 37 years old from philippines.I have an american boyfriend meet online, my bf inviting me so badly to come in the USA, he cannot visit me here cause of hectic schedules of his work...that's why we are trying to just get tourist visa i can visit him.....but my question is this ok for me to apply a tourist visa it will not cause conflict for our future plan to get a fiancé visa... or he will come over here to marry me until i/he will process to get me to usa.

      what is the best, simple and fastest way of visa that my bf and me be together in the future.. here..thank

    • mariz 7 years ago

      hi! i want to visit my bf in the US this summer vacation. is it possible that he's the one you will process my visa in the US and sent it to me?

      or how can i seek for an employer to sponsor me to work there?.. could my boyfriend can hire me as her daughter's private tutor?

    • Tony Hayes 7 years ago

      Good Summary of the US Visa options but the real gem is in the comments section about watching out for unscrupulous recruiters.

      Here is an article that also deals with that

    • Hannah Ministries profile image

      Hannah Ministries 7 years ago

      Very good hub brother! I became a fan but if I ever am going back to study anything I will become an Immigration lawyer! my God. You can become rich with this! I checked out your HUB because I live and study in the USA with a F1 visa and would like to get an h1b now to be able to work for some time waiting my husband finishing his college. But of course I know that you could impossible keep up with the amount of reaction that you got! Ha hah sorry to disturp you. Blessing

    • anjan rana 7 years ago

      i am anjan rana i want to work in usa so please help me how i get a usa job

    • Melisa 6 years ago


      i am born a zambian and currently live in south africa. i have no parents as they both died when i was 3 years old. in this country if you dont have and id and you just on study permitt its very hard to find a job. i have just finished school and i dont want to waste my life here. am very talented in design but dont have the funds to further my study. if i cuold just get a chance to come there it would mean the world to me. please help if possible. am desprate.

    • sonam 6 years ago

      hi am bhutanese girl 26 years old.actualy i loved to stsy in my beautiful country but i feel that i would visit usa and upgrate my since it is world recognise if we are studyed in usa so help me how i wll get sponsership to upgrate myself

    • Yasir 6 years ago

      I work for company in UK which has their headquarter based in California, USA. They want to send me for training for 2 weeks to USA. I am currently on Tier-1 (Work Permit) in UK and a citizen of Pakistan. What immigration category will I be applying for USA visa and what documents would the embassy require. How long will it take for the embassy to provide me the visa.


    • kumar 6 years ago

      HI i am kumar , working in USA from past 12 year my H1 Visa expired and used the EAD, applied for greencard in 2002 . my questio is 1. now i am married can i bring my wife for few month to US in visitor visa.

      2. where will i find out why my case is pending for so long for my green card.


    • trisha naik 6 years ago

      dear sir/madam

      i am 21 year old girl. i have an aunt who'll be visiting atlanta this may. since i am not in a blood relation to her-my travel agents says that there are chances of rejection of the visa .kindly guide me with same. what will work out for me in the same case. how to approach and terms and condition

    • Ann 6 years ago

      Dear Sir, How is this possible that with millions of American workers unemployed at this time you can consider bringing more people from other countries here on a work visa. This is a tactic used by people to enter our country and never go back to there own. How and why are you doing this? Please have some respect for people trying to support families here that need these jobs.

    • lucky 6 years ago

      dear sir,

      i m 19 year old boy. my maternal uncle is there in usa and i want to travel with him in a work visa. is there any possibilies for me to travel. my uncle's friend owns a restaurant in usa and can offer a job for me over there. i am taking some trainings and gathering some work experience here in my country. can i apply for a H-2B visa in this case?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      Wow, a lot of comments since the last time I had a chance to update this hub. Let's see..

      Starting with the most recent:

      Lucky- In order to qualify for an H2B, you will need to find an employer in the USA that has an approved Labor Certificate from the Department of Labor. This is a lengthy process, and ensures that no US workers are being displaced by the job going to a nonimmigrant worker. From there, the employer will have to apply on your behalf with USCIS for the H2B visa. The entire process takes between 3-9 months. An immigration attorney can help your uncle's friend with the paperwork. Another route you can take is coming as a J1 student. Your uncle's friend can provide a job offer, which you will take to a J1 visa sponsor in your country or the US (CCUSA, etc). This process is much quicker, and will allow you to come for 3-6 months to visit and work. You must be a college student, and the time that you are in the US must be during your summer/holiday period.

      Ann- the lengthy process involved in 'bringing more workers' ensures that no US workers are being displaced by the jobs going to a nonimmigrant worker. The employer is not able to find U.S. workers willing to take the position. Yes, there may be millions of unemployed, but that does not mean that they are willing to work in the fields and industries that are vital to all of us maintaining our lifestyles. Landscaping, hospitality, and other jobs remain unfilled, or are filled by illegal aliens. Those here on work visas pay taxes and are contributing members of their respective societies, whereas illegals do not.

      Trisha Naik- Have her provide you with a letter of invitation, expressly listing what occasion you are being invited to participate in, along with your expected length of stay. Have her include details about where you will be staying (with her), and whether or not you will be needing money to cover other expenses. Reserve a round-trip ticket (refundable, in case you are denied), and print out the confirmation. Put together a packet that includes the invitation letter, flight confirmation and any other documentation relating to the trip. If you own your home or vehicle, bring along a deed or title to show that you have strong ties to your home and will not be remaining in the U.S. past the time you are applying for on the B2 Visa application.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      Kumar- i would recommend checking with an immigration attorney regarding bringing your wife to the United States. If you are here pending approval, the attorney may be able to bring her in as an addition to the petition. If your petition is currently delayed, this may end up delaying things further. Either way, an attorney will give you all of the options available. I do not have enough experience in this particular situation, but wish you the best! As far as your second question, delays are very common for those applying for permanent residency. How long has it been since you applied?

      Yasir- You should be able to apply for the H-3 visa (Training). "The H-3 visa is a non-immigrant visa allowing aliens to attend a paid traineeship in the U.S. and is used by companies working with trainees from a parent or subsidiary abroad. In order to be eligible for an H-3 Visa, the applicant must: not have not the opportunity to receive this kind of training in his/her home country, prove the need for this traineeship to advance his/her career outside the U.S."

      Sonam- In order to study in the US, you will have to attend a university as an F1 student. Most universities are able to sponsor you for this status, as long as you are able to pay the international student tuition (usually much higher than standard tuition) and provide documentation showing that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in the United States (a bank statement showing $15,000+ on an account in your name, or the name of an individual willing to sponsor you).

      Melisa- There may be relief agencies willing to sponsor you. Look around online, or contact organizations for designers/architects/etc to learn about potential internship opportunities. You can also try putting your story on to see if there are individuals willing to sponsor you.

      Anjan Rana- There are possibly millions of individuals around the world wanting to come to the United States, but very few job opportunities available. There are H2B recruiters and agencies in most major cities of countries that are eligible for the H2b status. Most of them are scammers and will try to charge you for their services. Ask around to find families of people that were able to successfully get placement within the United States, and contact the agency that they dealt with. With the new laws, it is illegal for a sponsor or recruiter to charge you for the visa itself. They may add other charges just to try to make some mony off of you, but make sure that they are not asking anything exceedingly large. Ask to see copies of petitions and approved I-94's for past groups that have gone through them. If they don't have a copy of a petition to show you, then they are probably not worth your time.

      Hannah Ministries- Thanks for the feedback! It is a great career to be in, but prepare to spend a fortune in college tuition before you ever make a penny! The transition from F1 to H1B is possible, but more difficult if you are already in the country. If you have already completed your degree here, it will be much easier for you to find an employer that can sponsor you for the H1b. Try to let their attorneys handle your case- it will be cheaper (or free!) than finding your own lawyer to handle it. Other than that, I wish you and your husband the best!

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      Tony Hayes- Thanks for the positive feedback! Avoiding unscrupulous people is difficult in this industry, as there are plenty of people willing to prey on those that have no one else to go to. The unpredictable nature of USCIS and Immigration makes it difficult even for the companies that go through all of the correct channels. Thanks for the link.

      Chrislyn- There are many jobs for caregivers, but you have to find a company that is able to sponsor you. Usually there are staffing agencies that specialize in this type of employment. Many will try to overcharge you before even giving you any offer of a job, so make sure to check out their reputation and learn everything you can about them before signing on.

      Jacqueline - There are specific performance-based visas for artists and performers coming to the US from abroad. if you are only 14, by no means should you travel without a parent or trusted guardian. In this day and age, traveling alone for women and children is very dangerous. Even if the offer for a job is concrete and legitimate, you never know what can arise once you get there. If you do not already have a manager or agent, have a letter drafted appointing whomever will be traveling with you as your Manager. This will make it easier for them to qualify for a visa (probably B1). Get copies of your invitation letter, as well as any documentation regarding the place/troupe/company that you will be performing for. The more you have to prove that it is legitimate, the better off you wlll be.

      Vendula- The J1 jobs in Alaska pay fairly well, but make sure that you are willing to be stuck there for the entirety of your visa. It can be expensive to get to 'mainland' America once the work portion of your J1 expires and the travel time kicks in. Do you already have a job offer from an employer there? You will need that before CCI will sponsor you, unless they can get one for you. Once you have the job offer, make sure to call the employer and read online about them. There are thousands of students every summer that get to their destination only to realize that there are no jobs, or that the employer is actually just a mail box at the post office.

    • working visa philippines 6 years ago

      There are different types of working or employment visas. One can easily acquire as long a he or she could provide the necessary information or requirements for processing. Thank you for this informative post.

    • RR 6 years ago

      Please advise. I am from Armenia. Work in 4 star hotel as an executive assistant/reservations manager. Have a master's degree(hospitality management). Is it possible to find a hospitality job and to get a visa? Thanks in advance.

    • Josh 6 years ago

      Dear sir/madam

      I am 20 years old from Australia and was wandering if it would be possible to get a working visa as a labourer or any other unskilled jobs in New York. I am currently studying but want to take some time off by travelling, and i also want to work in new york so that i can see my girlfriend as she lives there. How would i go about obtaining a work visa that fills this criteria?

      cheers mate

    • Todd H. 6 years ago

      Hi. My name is Todd. I am originally from Canada. I came to the USA on a full golf scholarship and recently graduated with a marketing degree and a minor in international business. Upon graduation i enrolled in the OPT program which allows people like myself to work full time for one year upon graduation. I landed a job with a company that manages golf numerous golf courses. The company has agreed to sponsor me but hasn't ever done so before. I contacted a local attorney specializing in this area and she told me costs of the process as well as some grim news stating that the chances for me receiving this visa would be very difficult with today's economic state. Would you or anyone for that matter give me any guidance??

    • Claire 6 years ago

      hi i am a qualified primary (elementary) catholic school teacher from ireland and really want to move to Florida. Can you make any suggestions as to how i could obtain employment with a school over there? Preferably Tampa/Port Charlotte area as I have relatives there? I am getting married next year&hoping my husband will find some engineering wirk also? Thanks in advance!

    • Lisa 6 years ago


      My husband has been asked by his company to relocate to the US and they are willing to sponsor his visa. I obviously want also to continue working and have the opportunity to continue working for my current employer but on a freelance, self-employed basis when we move. What type of visa would I need? My work would be solely for a UK Co, although I would be paying tax in the US.


    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      RR - With a master's degree it is possible to get a job here, but still not easy. I know many people in the hospitality industry that either lost or are barely hanging on to their jobs due to the economic crisis. If you have a job with an international company such as Marriott, for example, you could come to the US on an L1 visa. L-1 visas are available to employees of an international company with offices in both a home country and the United States, or which intend to open a new office in the United States while maintaining their home country interests. The visa allows such foreign workers to relocate to the corporation's US office after having worked abroad for the company for at least one year prior to being granted L-1 status. The US office must be a parent company, child company, or sister company to the foreign company. Other than that you can contact a placement/staffing agency in the US that deals with management workers in the hospitality industry.

      Josh - Travel to the US from Australia isn't too difficult, as both countries have various agreements to facilitate this. Work, on the other hand, is as much a problem as coming from other countries. You can still qualify for the H2B Non-Immigrant temporary work visa, but you will have to find an employer that is interested in hiring you that has all of the proper documentation. You can also go through a staffing agency that provides help with these visas, but many of them are scams, and others have been shut down because of the new immigration laws®ulations.

      One possible solution is a Q1 visa. I knew of a man in his twenties that came over to work for an internationally themed restaurant. This visa is for cultural exchange, and they were able to get around the requirements by having each employee wear a name tag depicting the flag of their country of origin. I have not seen too many of these programs or employers around, but a Google search may give you some potential hits.

      Todd H. - An H1B Visa would cover your needs. The employer would have to go through a lengthy process of submitting documentation, and there is no guarantee that you will be approved. There are so many educated jobless people in the United States now that hiring foreign nationals has been discouraged almost to the point of prohibition by the current administration. It is, however, worth giving a try. Good luck!

      Claire - The teachers unions in the US have blocked off many avenues for foreign teachers to be able to be employed in the school system. Private schools are still an option, however. The best recommendation I could make is coming through on a (R) Visa, set up for religious workers. You will have to find a school in the area you are interested in that will be willing to sponsor you. You will have to provide documentation showing your involvement in your church or denomination (2yrs minimum). In recent years this visa category was abused and is under more scrutiny, so there is no guarantee that your case will be approved. Here is a link to the State Department's page regarding this visa:

      Another option is coming over as a nanny or au-pair. This approach would probably be easier, especially with your teaching background. Rather than working in a classroom, you would be tutoring and taking care of one family's children. There are various au-pair placement firms in every country and region. Make sure to get references before providing them with any fees or charges for their services.

      Lisa - Is you husband being transferred on an L1 visa? If yes, then you will be able to apply for a Employment Authorization Document(EAD, Form I-765). Once you have this document, you will be able to apply for a Social Security card and work for yourself, or any other employer. If you are from the UK and are working for a UK employer, I don't believe that you would be obligated to pay taxes in the U.S. I would check into the regulations for this with a tax attorney in the US, or a firm that deals with expatriates (either here or in the US).

    • kayamanneh 6 years ago


      my fiance is in barcelona with no papers holding a gambian passport, we llived there together for two years, and one of my friends who came there has a legitimate construction company so he sent hima real work invitation, I want to get him OUT OF BARCELONA fast, now that he has the us work invitatin, what should he do?

      (I am back in the states now, and want to marry him asap, but have heard that work invitation is a better way than fiancé visa.(

      thanks so much, this is a really pressing issue because of profiling and harrassment, which is super brutal there, very grateful!!!!

    • haranadh panaka 6 years ago

      hi good evening,

      I am doing MS in UK.I would like to work in USA .how would

      i get the visa to us please tell me to get that

    • asif masih from Farooqabad  6 years ago

      i from Pakistan and want to that how much is the cost of USA visa and Austrelia's US $

      waiting for reply



    • Sidney 6 years ago

      Hi. I am from the Philippines. I a m planning to apply as Caregiver in USA. I am wondering what type of Visa should I apply? Can you please give me a glimpse with regards to the processing as Caregiver? Thank you very much.

    • Emily 6 years ago

      Hi, I am from Ireland and lived in the USA until I was 8. I had a green card as a child but when we returned to Ireland my parents handed up our Green cards Voluntarily. The custom officers told my parents this was the best thing to do if we wanted to get our green cards back. That was 14 years ago. Is there any chance of getting my green card back after such a long time. My brothers are American citizens and I would be interested in working over in the states..I am a qualified primary school teacher. Hopefully somebody can help me out. Thank you.

    • Afrah 6 years ago


      my husband is in us - florida nw and he is doing his mba now ! am just a house wife here in india. i would lyk to go there and be with him. how can i get a visa ? please mail to

    • chandra 6 years ago

      hello sir/madam

      i got a dependent visa from my parents who are in america.when i processed for the visa my status showed the time my visa got approved i was married.i would like to take my husband along with me!!

    • JC 6 years ago

      I am from Philippines. I have my tourist visa but I want to have now a working visa. Will you be able to give me a sponsor? I and my friend need a sponsor. We'd like to work as a patient assistant. Thankyou.

    • Dehaven 6 years ago

      Please help..I want to bring my friend over from France. I own an insurance company (we do international insurance, etc for motorcycles, scooter, etc)..though this is not what he wants to do it could be a way to get him into the US with a visa? He is my partner but I know due to DOMA the marriage thing would not work..Can you please suggest something..I am at a loss..any of your input would be greatly appreciated.



    • Angie 6 years ago

      Hi I have a question for you..I want to bring someone over from the Phillipines to New york to live how do I go about this and start the process... He also has 2 children if he can come here can he bring his children with him also? Please if you have any answers we would love to know you can email me at Thank you

    • mayemba 6 years ago

      Hi there,

      I am a citizen of the Bahamas. I have a Bachelors of Science Degree from an accredited US College. I have over 10 years professional working experience in Banking, Finance and Insurance. I also have some Management experience. My husband is a licensed Professional Contractor. We are interested in living in the USA. We do not have $500,000 to invest but we do have some funds which are are willing to invest in starting a business. We also have funds to purchase a home. While our business is building up, one of us (probably me) may need to seek additional employment to assist with monthly commitments. Is this something that sounds feasible? Do you have any advice on how we can approach this? We are both upstanding citizens, who posess US visitors visas and we were thinking of starting a small construction company with his brother who is married to a US citizen and living in Florida. (legally ofcourse )

      Thanks for any help you can provide.


    • Mary Collings 6 years ago


      My partner has just moved to New York to take up a coaching position at a football club in New York and has a work Visa for 9 months, but the chances are this could be going permanent.

      I am 25 and a Marketing Manager in the Automotive industry in the UK for the past three years, with no degree and I am just wondering how I would go about getting a visa in to U.S so we can be together?

      For example are there any companies that are known to sponser UK residents? I am prepared to work in any job?

      PLEASE HELP????

      Thanking you in advance


    • Laine 6 years ago

      I will have my permanent resident card nxt yr... I was wondering if that would be legible enough to petition my mom to come here in America from the Philippines or should I wait till I become a citizen??/ Also, we (w/ my American husband) have a business here and I want to hire a nanny from the Philippines so we can focus more on the business... We have to say that the Daycare system here failed/ scared us so we would like to hire somebody I know that will do a great job on that area. We would be going to the Philippines this yr, so we would like to know of informations that you can help us.

    • Misssmart 6 years ago

      I am a licensed social worker (LMSW) for new york state. I am looking for a H-1 job opportunity in NYC. I am fluent in both English and Chinese. However, it is very difficult for me to find work here. Do you know where I can find agencies that are currently able to sponsor or could you tell me what the next step I should take? Many thanks!!!

    • Grant 6 years ago


      I have B2 tourist visa of multiple entry for 10 yrs, I applied by myself only when I apply my visit visa. Is it possible also for my husband to be an extension to my visa?

    • Laxman Sharma 6 years ago

      Hello!I'm Nepali as a nationality of 33 yers.I woul like to go USA in workpermit.I need

    • Rui Duarte 6 years ago


      I'm trying to get a sponsoring employer to New York in job search like Monster and other web's, always using a keyword (portuguese and spanish) but to be honest is being hard to find someone. I started in Setember sending resume's every day and i received some calls. But they always refused because i don't have visa. So, if any one can help me some sponsor company to New York for a Portuguese native, or some company that can manage everything to finde a sponsor, will a great help

      email/msn: (name: Rui Pedro)

    • grizaldy t. rumias 6 years ago

      i would like to help me acuire an employer who wish to sponsor me in my grizaldy t. rumias single working in saudi arabia for 20 years as cashier/assistant area manager for restaurant and im willing to work for full time that's why imm loking forward to help me obtain a job sponsor who can bring e to have a great excellent site.

    • Md. Moin Uddin Hasan 6 years ago

      Dear Sir,

      I'm from Bangladesh. I wish to work in USA as unskilled category. How I can I proceed, please let me inform my e-mail


      Md. Moin Uddin Hasan


    • vicky 6 years ago

      hi i would like to work in usa. so which company sponsor to me i work anything in usa , my email id , ,

    • Christine 6 years ago

      Hello, I have my fiancé in Algeria and I want him to come to live with me. He is a teacher there and he wants to work here and further his education. What do we need to do?

      Thank you for all that you are doing to help us all

      my email:

    • Kerline 6 years ago

      Hi there!

      I am wanting to become and actor but I live in Canada B.C and I'm eventually wanting to work as an actor in films in the usa but I'm not sure what i need to be able to work there but still live and Canada, like just travel to the usa for work and after come back home to Canada. But I'm not sure what I need, I've done re-search on this and asked questions but I'm not getting any questions from anyone, So I'm hoping if anyone would know or have an answer PLESE TELL ME!!!

      thank you Email-


    • Michael Richards 6 years ago

      i am a 20 year old male, ive just finnished highschool in the UK, i want to move and live in Americ, and i have sufficant fundings to last me 3 months to find a job and home, would it be possible to work in the states as for example a pizza hut employee till i can find a better job, i know i need to be a citizen, but i want to explore the world. i have friends in the states non of which can employee.. i would class myself as unskilled but i am verygood with technology networking and computers, any advice would be much appriciated. I know its hard, and there a lots of people in this postion. i wouldn't take a job a US Citizen could do.. what do i do.. its heeart braking.. i wis disowned by my family and the UK has nothing left here for me no more

      Please email

    • daniela28 profile image

      daniela28 6 years ago from Romania


      Iam 28 years old romanian,i have worked the last 5 years in cruise ship industry food&beverage services,i would like to know if someone who knows better the situation how can be possible to get a work permit or visa in order to get in New York. Can you please help me with some informations regarding this matter,advices or some hints.I have to get in NY for personal reasons and i dont know how to do it.

      Thank you email

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      Your best bet at the moment would be to have a family member or friend sponsor you for a visit, or to attend a convention in the U.S. Look for events or conventions in your area of expertise, and ask the organizers for an invitation letter.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      I'm sorry to hear what has happened. Finding a nonskilled job in the US is difficult for everyone right now, especially for those that are from abroad. You will have to find a way to be sponsored for a work visa. Since you are from the UK, traveling to the US won't be difficult, but you will not be legally able to work. Pizza Hut (as well as most other chains) are usually very strict on checking documentation.

      Check into H2B and other work programs- you nay have a reputable agency in your area that can help from there.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      I would recommend finding an agency or manager to work with. They will handle visa and work requirements from there.

    • Liliana 6 years ago

      I am a citizen iand i would like my grandmother to come vist me and i was wondering how do we apply or how do we get a tourist visa? samething with my boyfriend hes already 18 . any help?

    • Danny 6 years ago

      I am a 21 year old male from the UK, who is currently leaving the army, and am looking to move to the USA. I am currently looking at truck driving jobs (for which i hold a UK Class 1 license) or Plant Machinery operations, but do not know where to start, or which visas i should be looking at. Help please? Good effort on this by the way.

    • Ashley 6 years ago

      Hi I am a 26 year old male from the UK, I have recently gained a BA Degree in Animation and am looking to move to the USA on a permanent basis with my girlfriend. For her the visa is no problem as her father has been living and working in the USA for over 10 years, but I am struggling to find how I will get out there.

      I have an Uncle who lives in New York could he possibly be any help in me gaining a visa?

    • Homer 6 years ago


      I just want to ask, me and my wife is currently holding a US tourist visa and we would like to know how can we obtain a work visa there in the US? can we work there even if we have tourist visa? what type of work can we apply? if we are in the US already? can we look for an employer directy? Do you think that this idea would be good?

      Please advice, you can send me na email at

      Thank you for your time.

    • mike chesser 6 years ago

      Our family lives in West Virginia and would be interested in getting some help with light housekeeping and cooking in lieu of sponsorship, room and board and a weekly allowance, but I would like more information on the legal process and what my duties and responsibilities are as well as what is reasonable payment. Any information would be helpful.

    • mike chesser 6 years ago

      Our family lives in West Virginia and would be interested in getting some help with light housekeeping and cooking in lieu of sponsorship, room and board and a weekly allowance, but I would like more information on the legal process and what my duties and responsibilities are as well as what is reasonable payment. Any information would be helpful. Our email is

    • sher sterner 6 years ago

      I have a friend in the phillipiens and want her to help with elderly carde how can I help her to get a visa fast?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 6 years ago from Florida

      @Sher Check with a medical specialty recruiter.

    • fenando 5 years ago

      i want live as a citizen of us

    • Mrs. BC 5 years ago

      Hi, I'd like to ask, what kind of US visa should my husband's employer to apply in order for me & our children to live, study, and work in the USA. we are currently Canada permanent resident. we turning 3 yrs this 2011. i need your reply asap. thank you.

    • deepakkumaarr 5 years ago

      Good one i like it very much .... 1

    • gsharadasheker profile image

      gsharadasheker 5 years ago from Zaheerabad

      this is very helpful and excellent topic and hub

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      If you husband's employer has branches in both the US and Canada, then an L1 visa would work. Both yourself an your children would also be able to come along, and remain for 1+ years.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      For household help, try contacting an Au Pair placement agency. Research a few to check for any negative reviews or issues they may have had.

    • elena 5 years ago

      hi my husband is ilegal I'm legal what can I do to at least get him a working visa, my e-mail is helenbatista18 @

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Helen. Not really any options if your husband is illegal. He can leave the country and apply on a new visa, but it will be more difficult. Talk to an immigration attorney- they may have an idea.

    • Allan 5 years ago

      Hi there!

      I just found your site when I was trying to look for a way to get a work visa in Florida. I find it very interesting and very informative in many ways.

      I am working here in the Philippines and my employer is in Florida. She hired me as data analyst and have been working remotely for 4 months now. Which type of Visa should she get for me to be able to travel and work in Florida in the fastest way? and how much do you think it will cost her? I would appreciate your comments or suggestions.

      Thanks and more Power to you!

    • harish babu 5 years ago

      Hi I am a 30 year old male from the india, I have recently gained a B sc Degree in maths and am looking to move to the Alaska ,for job Seafood Processing . but I am struggling to find how I will get out there.

    • Usha 5 years ago

      Hi, I am Usha Buddhathoki,31yrs old from Nepal. Presently i am at my home. I have worked as a Care Giver in Israel for four and half years. Now i am looking for the opportunity to work in USA as a Care Giver. So, i am seeking your suggestions and help to find an employer and visa process. i would be very thankful if u can help me also with the related links for sponsoring employers.

      you can mail me at Thanks...

      Warmest Regards,


    • teresa 5 years ago

      how to get a visa pass to come 2 usa from pakistan,i have a friend more like a family,i want them 2 come here as a can i get them here what 2 do n go..plzz help me thank u.

    • Guy 5 years ago

      I would like to hire a licensed caregiver from Philippines that I know to live in and care for my parents here in the U.S. What visa would be appropriate for her to apply for? And what petition would I have to apply for?

    • Dancec 5 years ago

      Hi my name is Dance C. and i new at this site. I`am from Macedonia and I`am trying to find h2b job sponsor in USA ??? Please can someone help me or give me some information where can i address ?


    • sam 5 years ago

      iam 22 years live with my grandma not with parents she is goin to apply for usa i also want to apply tell me how can i apply to get visa i live in pakisatan.

    • thecarepost 5 years ago

      What about nannies wanting to come to the US? What do they need?

    • minda.. 5 years ago

      i have a fosterparent in usa, and she wanted me to go there,and i do wanted too,becm i want to look for a job there, i just don't know how to process my visa and what visa i will apply for... my email add.

    • Rajeev 5 years ago

      hi! i m post graduate and have a transportation business , my wife is working in IT company and she is in USA for 3 yrs , hw can i go USA for 3 yr. is there any chance to go there for 3 yr, which visa i can apply . plz give me all information my email id is

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      It depends on the type of work visa that your wife is on. Either way you will have to find an employer that is qualified to sponsor nonimmigrant work visas. If you open a branch in the United States, in a year you will be able to transfer a manager (yourself) to the United States branch with an L1 visa. This visa is renewable indefinitely.

    • Yogi 5 years ago


      I have a J1 visa for camp councelor and I went to camp USA last year 2010 and my visa stamp is valid until 2015...but on DS2019 said I can stay up only for 4 months.

      I went to consulate this morning to do another J1 visa for camp but they said why do i need a new visa as my visa is still valid and they ask a couple more questions and I got rejected..

      So my question is do i have to do a new J1 visa for camp councelor before i enter the USA or I just get a new DS2019 and a new SEVIS receipt only and then i can enter to USA.

      Please let me know

      Thank you

    • Yogi 5 years ago

      by the way I'm applying for camp councelor again for summer 2011


    • Ali 5 years ago


      I was wondering if you might be able to give me a bit of advice???

      My boyfriend is being relocated to New York with his job in February 2012. I am a qualified British secondary school teacher and am looking to go with him. The bank he works for may well be able to sort me out a visa if he gets an ex-pat contract but there may be complications as we are not married. I also want to look into sorting out my visa myself as a back up!

      Do you know what my chances are of getting a visa independent of my partner, or of me getting a visa via his work even though we are not married?

      Any advice/thoughts/anything(!) would be much appreciated.

      Thanks so much!


    • vicky 5 years ago

      Hello. I am from Canada and I want to move to and work in the USA. I have a bachelor degree in sociology and can work in the social services field including social work field but i am finding it difficult to get a visa because my degree in a 3 year bachelor degree. What can i do and what is the best visa for me to try and get?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Ali,

      You are probably better off getting a visa independently of your boyfriend, as the US Government only recognizes Married individuals and children as Dependents for qualifying visas.

      Are you applying to work for the bank, or are you seeking employment as a teacher?

    • Ali 5 years ago


      Thanks for getting back to me. I would want to go over and teach. I understand it is difficult getting a job at a public school because of all the state regulations but it is much easier with a private school so I'd look at those. Just unsure whether I have to get a visa before I can get a job, or a job before I can get a visa?! A bit like the chicken or the egg!


    • Marimbas 5 years ago


      I am a Canadian Citizen, we are wondering how hard would be to obtain a E-1 or E-2 visa. Our plans are to move down to San Antonio tx and create our own company. Do you know the minimum $ investment needed for this type of application. How hard it is to have this and do you know how long this takes?

      Thanks you in advance for your help!!


    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Marimbas,

      The E1/E2 visa typically requires a minimum investment of $500k-$1million. The business category an business plan can also make a difference in minimum requirements. If you like, feel free to email me you contact information and we can discuss this further.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Teacher,

      You won't be able to get a visa without an employer, so that would be the first step. Prepare your resume, and make sure to set yourself up to be an asset to the school rather than yet another applicant. Leverage your overseas experience, and showcase assets that set you apart.

      The school will help handle things from there as far as the visa goes.

    • Dave 5 years ago


      I am a Business Analyst working in US. My brother is an MBA in Finance with 9 years experience in Indian Banking and Finance companies. He is interested in working in US however, he is unable to find out companies that are ready to hire on H1. There are 2 queries and it would be great if you can resolve them. 1). Banks or Financial Companies who might be interested in hiring him on H1?

      2). Can he visit US and convert to H1 visa without returning back to India if he finds a company here?

      Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,


    • Michael Vallar 5 years ago

      I am living in the PHilippines and I have a US employer and have been working for them for the last 5 years now.

      They are willing to sponsor me and my family to go the states so that I can work within the company premises instead of telecommuting. What visa is appropriate?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Michael,

      It depends on your job and position. If you are a manager, and working out of a branch abroad, your company can file for an L1 Intracompany Transfer to bring you to the US. Otherwise, skilled positions will probably require an H1B.

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Dave,

      It is typically frowned upon to come to the States on a tourist/business temporary visa with the intent of remaining under a different status. It is possible, however, to file for an H1B while on on a b1 or B2 status, if He happens to meet someone that is interested in hiring him.

      I don't know of any banks that are hiring within that specific niche, but that doesn't mean that they are not out there. Has he considered looking for such positions in Uk? He should be able to find a number of banks/companies that do business with India, but have branches in the US. A bit of a run-around, but it might end up being a good fit.

    • pooja 5 years ago


      I am Post graduate from India and Have experienced in US Mortgage Undwriting. I did underwriting here trought India for US Mortgage. I am certified Underwriter. How I will get Sponsership by US mortage companies to work there.

    • adrian 5 years ago

      ur country is nice,but just want to try to get more experince in the chef world

    • Reshap Bishta 5 years ago

      Dear sir/madam

      I would be highly appreciated getting your supportive suggestions that is actually my fiancé was a bhutanese girl. she used to stay in refugee camp in Nepal but now she is in USA holding green card. we are willing to marry soon but seems big dificculty because honestly she doesn't like to stay long in Nepal after marriage and i am not preety sure that whether i will get chance to stay in USA for long with her after marriage or not and i am puzzled now and in addition i am even not sure that whether she can process successfully to get me a visit visa to USA or not. so please help me out on this. Thanx with regards.

    • Morgan_Ministries 5 years ago

      What do you do if you were told by USCIS to apply for a K1 Visa and then was denied because you haven't met in person yet? So now I tried to sponsor my fiance'and he would have visited for a month to return back to his country... but was denied at the interview. What should we do? I'm unable to travel to his country because of my disability and during the interview they questioned him about my disability and tried to insult me.

      Morgan Ministries

    • Nurzhan 5 years ago

      Dear employeralliance. Help me with an advice.I have graduated the university in international relations in Kazakhstan. I want to go to USA. I'm ready to work in any job in USA. I have some education. I have worked in Scottish company. I know english good. Please help me. Can any employers help me with visa,pls answer me. I belive that anybody helps me. Thank u. my email Please i want to USA

    • Candice 5 years ago


      I'm a 25 year old british actress. I also have a degree. I have an agent in the uk and I am registered with british acting union, equity. I am thinking of moving to America to further my acting career and was wondering about the best way to get the wheels in motion. Would really appreciate any tips or advice.

    • deborah goldsmith 5 years ago


      Please can you help. its all so confusing. My son is from the uk and went over on a J visa to work for camp america. The camp he is at run all year helping people / children with disabilities. They hve some seasonal jobs that run till Christmas whicjh he would like to appy for but his visa would run out before the finish time. Can he apply for an extension? What would he need to do/ whom would he need to contact? and how much would it cost?

      Thank you in advance


    • maria 5 years ago

      Dear consultant,

      A 32yrs old single lady and I am a graduate of Ceramic engineer in the Philippines, presently working here in UAE but not as an engineer. i want to apply in the US, i believe i have a chance to work there but i don't know how to start and to whom will i go for my application. please help me and tell what is the proper procedure.

      My advance thank you for your advice. More power

      much respect,


    • dike 5 years ago

      pls i am a medical doctor from nigeria and i am interested in working in the USA, i'm 32yrs old and married with no child yet. my wife is an economist. pls do i have a chance and pls advice me more on what to do. thanks.

    • johal 5 years ago

      pls i am 37 years old indian.can i get H2B visa for USA.


    • jess 5 years ago

      Hello,My Daughter's Father was here on a visa in 2000 since then he has came back to the US and went back to Mexico without a Visa..Will he be able to apply for any Visa's if her has a sponsor or will the overstay mess it up...I just dont wanna waste alot of money waiting for an answer. Thank You

    • Rizz 5 years ago

      Hi. Im from the philippines. Email address is

      Is it possible for my father to apply a visa for me as a caregiver for my half brother just like in canada? He is 3years old because applying for a f2b visa will take time.

    • cynthia 5 years ago


      I am a Filipino an american senior whom i used to take care here in manila is now back in the United states. Right now he is having memory loss and wants to hire me in the USA as his senior companion, how can he apply and what is the visa to use for this process. He dont want to live in a senior home and just want me to take care of him

    • dipendra wagle 5 years ago

      Dear concern authority,i am willing to accept any type of job offer in USA,I am M.Sc.Chemistry graduate from Tribhuvan University Nepal and has lots of teaching and research experience in the related field.I taught lots of graduate and undergraduate students here and i want to go UsA.Please give me the convinient and fast way for solution

    • Herst 5 years ago

      I know of an individual (not a relative) who I would like to sponsor to the US as a live in care giver (not au pair). How do I start the process of sponsoring and what type of visa am I looking for?

    • ken 5 years ago

      hello, i just want to know if theres another way to bring my biological brother here in USA.. my grandma was adopt me that's why i came here in US. im still immigrant. thank's

    • Daniel Yeboah 5 years ago

      Dear Sir/Madam,i am 24 year old gentleman from Ghana.I am a Junior high school and unemployed due to lack of enough jobs here in Ghana.I will like to seek for any unskilled labour job in USA with travel sponsorship to enable me travel over for the job and i am willing to settle the expenses when i start work.Please is there any opportunity available for me?http// +233205839200.Hoping to hear from you soon.Thank you.

    • Hannah 5 years ago

      Hi Sir, I would like to migrate to the U.S. and I have applied for the DV lottery but did not win, however my brother is in the Military over there, what steps can I take based on my brother's position in the U.S. to be able to migrate in the quickest possible way, thank you. My email is

    • john 5 years ago


      i am a us citzen living in ireland,i have never lived in the daughter is at present in the us on a summer j1,she would like to get a more permanent work visa what would be the best option?

      thanking you

    • Lia. 5 years ago

      I arrived in the US in 2004 on a tourist visa which expired a year later and so I've been living here illegally ever since. I work as a private caregiver and currently I am working for an elderly lady who is willing to sponsor me or do whatever she can to apply for a work visa or papers. I have been paying my taxes for the past 5 yrs.

      I have known some caregivers who were in the country illegally but because of the sponsorship of their clients were able to stay in the US.

      My question is, is there any way I or my client can apply for a visa or papers for me?

      Thank you.


    • Adedeji Opeyemi 5 years ago

      Pls,all my life i wish to work in US but is getting difficult for me, i am currently working in hotel in Nigeria. Can i get a work as Hotel staff in Us?

    • ninicolase 5 years ago

      First of I really appreciate ur good samaritan online service. I recently found that ethioians can also apply for H-2A and H-2B job but I couldn't find any available recruiter in Ethiopia meanwhile I need somebody's help to get an employer who will offer me this job. As I come from hard working family back ground I do jobs without any pre-conditions. Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia as driver with two year contracts which will be expired on January 2012. In any case you got anyone who will sponsor me just drop a line to my email address with any deal. Thanks a lot!

    • shajia 5 years ago

      i'm only sixteen. can i get job in usa??? how i can get job??

    • Elle 5 years ago

      My husband wants to sponsor his Son and his wife to work in us and eventually get their us citizenship. What is the best route to go.. so they can come quickly as we have many jobs for them to do! H2b and then apply for us citizenship as same time or a bit later? They will be visiting soon and I would like to ask them to stay.. what do you think?

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Elle- H2B to Citizenship is a difficult road. Upon applying for the H2B, the applicants are required to acknowledge that they are coming to the US with the intent of returning to their home country. The L1 visa process is a bit easier, but has plenty of it's own requirements that have to be met.!of you speak to an immigration attorney, you may be able to find other options that are better-suited to your particular situation. I wish you And your family the best!

    • employeralliance profile image

      employeralliance 5 years ago from Florida

      Hello Shajia- you cannot get an employment visa at 16. In a couple of years, you may be eligible to apply for the J1 visa, or come to the US as an F1 Student visa holder.

    • pipwhite 5 years ago

      Hey, I am just about to finnish my last year in university and then wish to work in USA. I have just spent the last 3 months in NYC and have been offered a job in La however what would my employer need to do to be able to sponsor me and how long would i be able to stay and work there for? Would it be very difficult as i hear you have to have a skill no other American citizen has!?

    • lorraine 5 years ago

      Hi! I am a BS Nursing undergrad, i took Nursing for 3 1/2 years, i worked as a call center agent and a caregiver to a cancer patient for 8 months. I want to work as a live-in caregiver. Ive been to different employment agency here in the Philippines, but most of them are asking for a processing fee of not less that P200,000.and the process is not less that 1 and a half year. Is there a way for me to go in the USA without spending this big amount? Your response to my question is highly appreciated. God Bless!

    • Danny K 5 years ago

      Hi, I am on a 2 month holiday in New York visiting my girl friend who is a US Citizen. We would like me to live in NY on a more permanent basis and also work. I am a Software developer with 5 years experience. I have looked at many Jobs online and fit many of the requirements. My question is Can I apply for these jobs (with the idea of them sponsoring me)? How will I know if companies want to go down the sponsoring route and how long does sponsorship take. I very much appreciate your help.

    • Prakash Gautam 5 years ago


      I am Software programmer in Nepal. I have completed Bachelor's degree course and i want to do job in my relative field in US. Is it possible to get temporary working visa in US, what kind of work i have to do for this.

      I dont have any idea about this so plz kindly advice me.

      My email is:

      Thanks in advance

    • jessica 5 years ago

      Hi im jessica im 27 have hospitality certificates rsa and rsg im also working on my buiness i spoke to the visas depântment and they have told me i cannot go with out being offered work there first?? And im just wandring if you hve any advice on what i should do? Thanks my email is

    • madz 5 years ago

      hi good day,

      i applied for CR1 visa, and i'm already done with my interview last august 25,2011.they took my passport and was told to wait for the results.But up until now I haven't received any of my documents and is really confused if my visa application was denied. For immigrant visa application will the consul tells you upfront if your denied?

    • Marnel 5 years ago


      I'm a 27 year old that has a diploma in Catering and Hospitality services. I would like to move to the USA for as long as possible since I cannot find work in the Western Cape. My dream job is a hotel receptionist but I do not know where to start. I have looked into companies to help me, but they ask an arm and a leg.

    • Sean 5 years ago

      I've been wanting to go to the USA for years. now I'm over 30 and wont get the sponsorship for 12 months how can I get a visa and have a working holiday in california, around chico or bakerfield areas. can you help me with this at all.

    • Jmwilliams 5 years ago

      Hello, I am American and I have a friend from France that wants to come over and work in New York for about a year, her field of study in film production. Do you have any ideas how she could do that legally?

    • Dee 5 years ago

      I am a us citizen and a compant from the uk wants to hire me. This is a work from home position as they are opening a new location in the us soon. Is this legal, will I be facing any tax violations and how can I do some sort of Better Business Bureau check on this company?

    • Mel Dale 5 years ago

      Hi there,

      I am a nanny from New Zealand, and am trying to find out if I can work in America next year. I am 28 years old, and understand the cut-off for the au pair visa is 26. What would you suggest?

      Thank you.

    • El 5 years ago


      I am a 25 years old female. I would like to move to New York for 6 months only as its something that I've always wanted to do. I would need a job whilst I'm out there but do not know how to go about getting a job, what type of visa to go for and how to obtain sponsorship. I have a degree in Audiology and a Masters Module in Paediatric Audiology, I am willing to consider any type of job, I would really appreciate any help and guidance that you could offer,

      Many Thanks

    • kopila b.k. 5 years ago

      Dear sir/Madam,

      I am 34 years woman. I am from Nepal. I have still valid visa Isreal as a caregiver but I am not in USA this time time. So, I want to make caregiver visa or any leagal status to working in USA. So,please advise me how to process to make leagally work in USA or to make legal stay. My email: &

    • Trinni 5 years ago

      Hi I am 21 years of age and from the Bahamas. I have a certification in Phlebotomy from the American Medical Technologist from May 2008. I would like to work in the United States preferably the Florida State. How do I go about in obtaining a work permit or a company willing to sponsor me. email me at

    • michael Amans 5 years ago

      Sir/madam, i m a graduate catechist held a certificate of entrepreneurship,and a report of sickle cell anemia research from Uganda chemistry laboratory. having interest to work from USA and CANADA,, could you please help me...e mail

    • emerald grace 5 years ago

      hi, im interested to work in usa,and living with my mother, my mothers is there but i am married and have 1 kid, and my mother wanted me to go there, and she didn't know how to do, she is 70 yrs old and she stayed with my half sister ,pls mail me at, pls give me some advise what, do i need sponsorship or what, pls pls help me

    • Sam 5 years ago

      I am a Microsoft Certified DBA but i don't have any working experience.I want to work in the USA.I will graduate after 9 months.Will I get a visa?If yes how can I proceed?

    • Sandra 5 years ago

      I know somone that does not have a visa. He came on a visit and after 6 months he is still here. How can he abtain a workpermit

      visa? How can he find work as an electrician?


    • john george 5 years ago

      hi i am 45 years old from ireland with irish passport, i have been offered a interview with continental airlines as a flight attentdant and really would love to work and live in usa, i have over 20 years experience in hospitality and hotel and catering industry, continental do not help you to get visa, i have american friend that work for continental and would sponsor me if needed what can i do and is it possible to get visa myself and what type email is ...thank you

    • malinda 5 years ago

      i have a boyfriend who is in Texas illegally he is from Guatemala we are planning on getting married and want to file for papers for him to stay in Texas legally we also want to bring his daughter to texas she is 18 years old what do we need to do please help.

    • Dumisani 5 years ago

      I am 47 years now and would like to offer my services abroad especially in the field of human resources.Is it likely to be denied a visa considering my age?

    • KARY BALAGOSA 5 years ago


    • Laura Green 5 years ago

      Hi, my nephew is soon to get his nursing degree, i would like for him to come to the USA and work, I am an american citizen,what kind of visa would he need to come to the USA? and also my extended niece would like to come to to the USA, can she apply as a tourist? or i would have to send her a letter of invitation? I do need a caregiver for my husband to help me out, can I petition two people? please,I need your advice, you can e mail me: and I thank you very much.

    • aditya adhikari 5 years ago

      hi this me victory from nepal.and i an intrested to work in abroad so will u help to provide me 1 year visa

      thank you



    • Adrianne 5 years ago

      Hi I am Adrianne 25 y.o. and I am a professional teacher in the Philippines with my degree as Bachelor in Elementary Education.I really wanted to have a job and work in the United States. It is my dream of going to the USA since child and prepare myself for a better life and sustainability there. I am a teacher and I really wanted to be living in the United States. How can I apply for a teaching job in America? Please help me on how to go to America and obtain Visa.

    • Adrianne 5 years ago

      Hi I am Adrianne 25 y.o. and I am a professional teacher in the Philippines with my degree as Bachelor in Elementary Education.I really wanted to have a job and work in the United States. It is my dream of going to the USA since child and prepare myself for a better life and sustainability there. I am a teacher and I really wanted to be living in the United States. How can I apply for a teaching job in America? Please help me on how to go to America and obtain Visa. My e-mail is

    • nerissa 5 years ago

      Hi,i have deaf son graduating BSBA coarse do you know a company or other group could sponsor him to work in US.Here is my email add. thank you.

    • christine 5 years ago

      sir/madame.hi i just wanna ask how can i get work visa?i have my sponsor from US,and what requirements do i need?thanks you and have a nice day.

    • Lola 5 years ago

      If my brother is sponsoring me (he is a US permanent resident) can I still work in the US while the process happens? Or do I have to wait in my own country until the process is done?

    • roshan 5 years ago

      hi,iam roshan. i like to get to work visa in us, iam hotelier and i have an international hotel experiences, plss,, help me . i love usa...

    • osteen 5 years ago

      Hello, Am osteen Ugandan, working with American government in Iraq as security specialists.

      am looking for some one who can sponsor me to join US Army (

    • ammu 5 years ago


      i had 1 question to ask you that i completed my mca in india.I got married and with h4 visa i came to usa.Is there any chance to do any job here with out changing my h4 status...

    • karen 5 years ago

      Dear sir/madam I would want to ask if i have chance of getting a visa? my boyfriend is invited me to visit him to new york.and he will be the one sponsoring my plane ticket back n fort also my allowance.I am already 25yrs old..i just wanna ask if we can get married here it is possible that i can go there in not to wait to long..hope you answer my question.. thanks .. godbless

    • kate 5 years ago

      Hello. Would it be considered illegal if a tourist took private lessons(piano lessons for example, held by a private tutor, not school)? Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

    • jay 5 years ago


      i will be coming in US as a H-4 visa. I would like to know how can I convert my status to H-1 visa. I am an experience mech'l. engr..

      if you could possibly refer me to a company in US that can provide sponsorship.

      my email add:

      best regards,

    • Alex 5 years ago


      My mom is ill, she has cancer and my brother has been taking care of her in Peru for years. Now, She got her green card and lives with me but I worked full time and it is hard for me to take care of her. I tried few persons but she does not feel confortable. I would like to know how can I bring my brother to the USA. He will continue taking care of my mom. Any ideas?

      Thank you,

    • f. 4 years ago


      I am european citizen. Is there any possibility to get a visa for me due to my partner has been relocated to US - he can confirm our partnership and the fact, that he is gonna be responsible for all costs for the time we are staying there.

      I would like to try to find a job later, but it seems, that I will have a big problem with visa in general. I am not interesting in travel visa for 90 days, this is not soution for me. I am starting to be really said because of this visa stuff. I have University degree, and i am almost 30 - so i dont feel like to try to get visa for babysitting job..

      can anyone help me with some advice please?

      thank you in advance


    • Hazel 4 years ago

      Hello, good day!

      My parents in-law are both 80yrs old now, they wanted to hire a caregiver that they can trust 100%, a person that can live-in with them. I am a US citizen from Philippines, and the person that they want to hire is my sister, she have 6 months caregiver course in the Philippines. What is the chance that my parents in-law can petition her in the best and quick way. I hope you can give us some advise. Thank you.

      Hazel from Fl

    • soyab patel 4 years ago

      dear sir

      i am student of BE IT . for the job in chikago which type of visa required ? and what is procedure for thart ??????

    • Melissa 4 years ago

      If myself or my husband are sponsored to work in the US and we are Canadian citizens, what are the steps needed to get my spouse into the country to live with me? (taking into consideration that only 1 of us may be sponsored).

    • Satya Shobhakar 4 years ago

      Dear Sir/madam,

      I am 23. I have complete my bachelor in Bio-tech, i am a Indian citizen I got job as a hotel supervisor in USA. How can i obtain a Visa to USA. What are the possibilities of getting the h2b visa.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

    • mya 4 years ago

      hi sir i want to come to the usa to go back to school how can i get a visa

    • Hollylee rose 4 years ago


      I'm 21 years old from sydney australia and I'm finding it really hard to find h2b sponsorship company's to be able to attain a us visa to work and live, where would you suggest I look?

    • Rona 4 years ago

      hi i have an employer to sponsor me to work in his company is that possible i can come to USA and how long is the processing before i can go to USA,what are the requirements of applying for me to qualified?please help me

    • JULIO 4 years ago

      I want to become a teacher in USA. I need some advise on what i have to do. I have a B.A in education and a M.A degree in TESOL from a U.S.A University. Also, i have tourist visa, social security number, and usa driving license, but still i dont know who to turn to.. my email for some advise is

    • Bashir Jan 4 years ago

      I am a citizen of pakistan. A person sponsored me to come in USa for work. My question is this that how much money will be needed for my empolyment visa?? waiting for your reply keenly..

    • MANO 4 years ago

      I am a Indian citizen and right know i am in UK from the past 4 years (2 years MS and 2years work).I got a JOB offer from US company. what is the process and money required for me tomigrate from UK TO US...........THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

    • bayclydesdale 4 years ago

      I need suggestions...I've had a dear friend for over 4 years from Nigeria, who now lives in China who has an MBA and CVE (he teaches English and Dance) I would love to sponsor him to come here, but I do not have the funds, but I do have a residence for which he can stay for free... what is the best way for him to apply to come here legally to get job. Any suggestions?

    • tristanmatot 4 years ago

      I have a question when running adds in the newspaper as part of the process for h2b work visas how long does the add have to be run for how many days what days how many weekends i know it is fri-sun but how many newpapers to i need to place the add and how many times? Please and thank you its an emergency.

    • Uzair M Ghole 4 years ago

      Hi i am from India and i am having an experience of about 11 years working for NOKIA AND SAMSUNG distributors in Africa on the position of BUSINESS HEAD and Managing Director i am 34 years of old , i m in USA for few months and looking for getting settle down here by getting some good job related to my career. and then wanted to bring my wife and my two kids here in USA for there studies , my elder son is of 7 years and younger is 1 years. kindly help me how to get the work permit or a job through which agency or i can get PR sitting here in USA for whole family. kindly advice will be great full to your for this . thanks best regards


    • rizs 4 years ago

      good day sir, i just want to know if the USACIS COMPANY here the philippines is also offering or giving job opportunities like care giver for canada,usa, etc. im 23 a nursing undergrad (3rd level). im also a single mom that's why i really need a job to support my child. please give me some info on other jobs available that maybe fitted on me. thank you very much and GOD BLESS.

    • Hayley Webster-Temple 4 years ago

      Dear Sir,

      I am a British citizen with one dependant under the age of 10 years. I am struggling here in the economic climate and have recently been offered a job ..with accomodation with friends in America that run a few business ventures within the States.They are American citizens. My job would be varied and non agricultural. Could you please find the time to assist me with my queries of how to proceed. I am an unskilled worker.My prospects here currently are slim in terms of employment. I visited the States twice last year to visit and I have wanted to return there for employ since. A little confused by the system? Many thanks.. H

    • Mheggy 4 years ago

      Hi sir, I would like to ask my approval of petition last 2007, how many years should I wait for the checklist of approval and processing in going to USA?

    • Mheggy 4 years ago

      By the way sir, our category is F3 married son or daughter of a US citizen. This is my email ad

      Thank you.

    • Ram 4 years ago

      Dear sir,I am a 31 years old from India.I am looking forward to work in USA.Can i get some sponsor who can help me ? I am working as US payroll officer and i having more than 04 years of experience in US payroll .I am also looking for other possible jobs there.This is my emailID

    • vinit waghmare 4 years ago

      hello sir i m from india i would like to start a business in U S what i have to do to get visa plz help me sir

      my i mail id{}

    • lisa 4 years ago

      This site is very helpful. I have been offered a scholarship to a part time non government college in tampa florida and need to find a job to get a visa that will allow me to work while engaging in study part time? I am very excited and it is a real honour to be a warded a scholarship but i can't survive for on eyear without working. I am an australian citizen with quals in social work, massage, fitness and a licence in real estate. can you make a suggestion? with thanks lisa!

    • mariana 4 years ago

      hello. i am from moldova. i want to go for work in america. but i want to go with my husband and son. 4 years. can anybody help me?

    • harjinder pal 4 years ago

      hello sir,

      im free here my uncle is settled in usa . he has his own service station over there. if they will done my paperwork so how can i apply for it or is there possibilities for any type of visa for me or not plese reply me

    • Calei 4 years ago

      I'm a Filipina and my boyfriend just left to USA, he's still a green card holder and so it's difficult for him to petitioned me. Can his father petitioned me instead? what are the proofs that we can show that I'm returning to my country Philippines? Will I be approved by the console?, because they might think that I'm gonna get married in the USA....Please I need your advice. I wanted to apply for a visitor visa since it doesn't require me to have a show money only the person who will sponsor me...please help!

    • francis 4 years ago

      Can you offer advice please.

      I am a UK national. I want to professionally box in US and get a boxing license in US. Which Visa do I apply for.

      Thanks Francis

    • janjua from pakistan 4 years ago

      sir ,

      I am working as dy. manager( Instrumentation & Electronics) in cement and glass industries from last 12 years in pakistan now I want to go usa or any other well country for better future so gide me what should I do ? I have only pakistani passport



    • Khushboo 4 years ago


      I am an Indian student currently studying MBA in Italy. I am required to do internship in a company as a part of the last phase of my MBA degree and a company in the US has offered me this internship opportunity. I would like to know what kind of visa I should apply for?

    • Anahit 4 years ago

      hello. i am an md doctor, endocrinologist, from Armenia. recently finished the university. i want to live and work in the USA. what do i need to do?


    • RANGANATHA.RAO.B 4 years ago

      Respected Sir,

      My name is Ranganatha Rao.I am aged 63 years and living in India. I am a degree holder in Mechanical Engineering and retired as Deputy General Manager from a Public Sector Enterprises(India). I am having one elder sister by blood relation( we are born to the same parents)living in USA since 30 years.What is the procedure by which my sister can help me to reside in USA using Family-based Immigrant Visa.

      My email id is:

      Thanks in advance for your valuable guidance.

    • JOY 4 years ago

      PLEASE am looking for sponsoring employer in the United States interested in work visas. please i need few references, my emailaddress is :

      and we can go from there


    • Lana 4 years ago

      I an interested in helping a Kalari (Indian Martial Art) teacher come to the US for the purpose of teaching a series of workshops on Kalari. This would entail a non immigrant visa of some type, I think. This person is not interested in coming to US permanently. Can you give me some advise on how to bein an exploration of this. contact:

    • Graham11641 4 years ago

      Hi there,

      I live and work in the UK (London city) an an insurance broker and a U.S. company is looking to recruit me to work in their Houston operation. I have had 5 months of conference interviews and meetings in order to get to a position where I am offered a job. The manager that wants to recruit me is having trouble persuading the board to offer me a position as they think it would be next year before I could get a visa. The company is in the process of being sold to another company which has contributed to the delay. I have many skills that a U.S. national would not have (10 years+ in the London market) which would be very beneficial to the US company. Could someone please let me have some advice...? It seemed that the 'visa issue' would be relatively straigt-forward when we started these discussions and that it wouldnt be that hard for me to be able to move to the states. However, this seems far from true...please help...??!? Thank you.

    • RHansenPDX 4 years ago

      We have a friend who would like to come and coach soccer over here, and there is a great need for trained soccer coaches in our area. If they apply for an H-3 visa, what are they looking for in way of proof? Just a letter with circumstances, or actual rejection letters from the UK. Furthermore, if they apply and are denied, can they re-apply? Is there a limit to applying?

      Any other thoughts on the H-3 vs. the J-1 and if you apply to seek education as a student (like going to college here) what does that look like? He is 27 years old....Thanks.

    • 4 years ago

      hey, im 25 yrs old single and my field of work is a registered medical technologist in the philippines, ASCPi certified and have completed all the necessary documents needed to apply for a job in USA (IELTS, VISA screen). the only thing missing is sponsorship from an employer. could you suggest any sites or probably employer that could help me? thanks a lot!

    • kas 4 years ago

      am a nigerian and 25years of age ,single and i work as a guard at u s embassy in nigeria.i want ask if i can get a visa to u s and stil continue with the jod.

    • abdullah hallak 4 years ago

      hello my neam is abdullaH HALLAK I WONT VISA TO USA

    • Marian 4 years ago


      I am 28 yrs old from Philippines, an Accountancy graduate. I am working in a Bank here for more than 7 years and was assigned at Corporate Department until now. I am looking forward to work in USA. Can i get some sponsor who can help me? I am looking forward for other possible jobs there. This is my email: Thank you.

    • manmohan singh 4 years ago

      hello [ ise wy nisth ] germen mens idont know how to find us visa for bussiness pourpos please give me guideline about whole proc.please can you help me

    • Solomon 4 years ago

      Greetings, I is gay Spansish male belly dancer from original Nigeria, which VISA can you reccomended H2A or E-2 for immigrate? Thank you and many blessing, Solomon Nguru

    • rodregoLH 4 years ago

      hey my friends dad has a U.S permit to work in the U.S. but is telling my friend luis that he has no papers and that he cant work but luis is only 17 and really wants to work! he is the hardest worker then i know!!

    • rodregoLH 4 years ago

      please if u have answers that could help me and my friend figure out what he can do email me at thanks!

    • calei 4 years ago


      I badly needed your help :(...I wanted to apply for a certain work in Arizona where my bf lives. He's a Filipino and is still a green card holder. With this, he can't petition me yet since he is yet to be a citizen. His Dad is planning to sponsor me to go there but I'm afraid if I'll be denied by the consuls... they might think I ain't coming back to my homeland...:( My last option is to find an employer who would help me get a work visa...Please help me...

    • Pamela 4 years ago

      I was wondering how my friend could get a work visa in the US, he is coming from Israel this July. Can he apply while he is here on vacation and does he need a sponsor? Please let me know the steps he would need to take..

      Thank you for you for your kind attention.

    • Faisal 4 years ago

      Hello sir iam faisal from afghanistan i want to work or student visa of USA please advice me how can get one of these visa my email

    • Rollin 4 years ago

      I have no status here in US,what should I do to stay here legally, please advice me what to do. Thanks.

    • Fennel 4 years ago

      Hi! I would like to ask a couple of questions.

      I worked in Guam for 3 straight years as an H2B, in 2008 the U.S Consul gave a 1year M entry Visa. Before my working Visa expires my Employer extended it yearly for 2 straight years and that makes me work for 3 years. I came back home just early last year.

      Another Employer hired me from Guam, every documents was prepared from the Petition Letter, working Permit, Labor in Guam...everything is legal, they even have Lawyer since my Employer hires H2B workers in Asian countries.

      Just last month January i had my interview in the U.S Embassy here in the Philippines, i was unlucky, i was denied, i do not understand "WHY" i do not have bad records in the U.S at all.

      I have my Family, my Baby here in the Philippines that would prove that i am still coming back home.

      My second question, i have a friend in the U.S Mainland and he wanted me to come and visit him before his operation. If i will apply for a Tourist Visa, would it be a conflict or a problem since i was denied for my working visa application?

      I would appreciate your advice.

      Thank you so much and More Power!

    • David B 4 years ago

      Lets RePhrase This: No US workers availiable for $6 an Hour because WE US workers want a LIVING wage. I've seen the construction industry in charlotte be Destroyed, as $15-18 dollar an hour jobs turned in to $7 dollars an hour with NO Benefits. about 8 highrises went up in charlotte in the last decade and I doubt that 10% of the workers were american citizens or even spoke English.

    • venkat 4 years ago


      i am presently residing in Saudi Arabia and have got a US visit visa B1,can i change my status once i reach us

    • farid ahmad 4 years ago


      my name is farid ahmad ,and i am from afghanistan ,i want to study in USA but the universities are so expensive . i want to know how can i find sponsor for my education ?

      my E-mail address is :( you send in my e mail i will be happy.

    • Sijan katuwal 4 years ago

      Hi, I am Sijan Katuwal. I am from Nepal. There is very long process and very hard to achieved visa. So please inform me in this adress to be helpful for me.

    • dan 4 years ago

      i would like to work in the us can u help find me a recruting agent who can help find me a job and assist in processing my travel documents email for respose

    • Emma 4 years ago

      This is to anyone who can help me.

      My friend has a boyfriend from Romania, he is 21 and he is a student there. My friend told me he has a degree in accounting. Does anyone know if its possible for him to work here on a work visa? and if he can which one? and how long will be able to stay?

    • ebenezer osei bonsu 4 years ago

      i need a sponsor

    • SharkPhin 4 years ago

      We live in Canada and my wife's company has offered her a "company transfer" to Colorado Springs. Would I (her husband) and our 2 sons be able to obtain employment to? Would our sons be able to attend college or other schooling? I also hear that there is an Air Force base there, could that be an option for our sons, they are both Canadaian citizens like us?

    • ephod 4 years ago


      i have been working with american iraq for 6years up to now. i would like to know if i can get a chance to visit america?

    • Rajkumar from madurai 4 years ago

      My Sister finished her BPT. Now she is working in a relations are in usa. she want to work in usa. i don't know how to apply and what is the procedure to other studies. please help us sir.


    • abdulrazaq usofi 4 years ago

      I was an English teacher in Afghanistan. but by the reason of the security and weak educational system, I actually could not continue education.

      then I came to Russia, after 7 monthes the time of my ducuments are finished and they did not renew it for me, so I am compel to leave here, but impossible, again in Afghanistan, I will face to the previous problems.

      so in this case I hopefully request you to draw attention toward me. thanks

    • sherlyn gonzlaes 4 years ago

      my friend is sponsoring me to get to us & find a job whwen i get there, what vis will i get?


    • Joana 4 years ago

      Hello sir.

      I'm 20 and I wanted to help my mom who is a immigrant. Here in the. Usa. I wanna help her get a permit to work here and live what do I need to do to make this happened.?

    • jogi 4 years ago


      friends i want to have some knowledge abt visas. i am going to saudi arabia for 1yr to work with ministry of health. i want to know that ll there be any problem in getting usa visa later on after one yr. i m from india.


    • taharul 4 years ago

      i am Bangladeshi, working in a renowned Pharmaceutical company as entry level Manager(Sales). Now I am highly intended to get a Pharmaceutical sales representative(in entry level position)with a job visa. Ihave no aquantance with anyone in USA.

      So, from whom and how can I be benefitted about such job? Please help me

    • jennifer 4 years ago

      hi, i would like to ask if how long does it take before F1 visa will be granted? My priority date was September 29, 2011..


    • marites campoaredondo 4 years ago

      hi, i am from the philippines.. a certain employer in colorado USA wants to hired me as her nanny..can you please help me if how can i get a working visa and what kind of requirements i need to prepare..

      thanks a lot an am hoping to receive your reply..

    • veena 4 years ago

      I am 49 year old Professional with post graduation and 20 years of experience as Psychologist and working with Mentally Handicap. I have a Business visa and visited US last year.I want to get a work visa to relocate to us along with my family.Please suggest me the procedure.

      my mail id is

    • Yoyo 4 years ago


      I'm Chinese and currently working on Master of arts in church music in Ohio(full time). I had earned a bachelor degree and master degree in piano performance. I want to stay in the U.S because here has better opportunities for my career. My goal is be a full time church musician. My question is, as far as I know, the R1 visa requires 2 years of membership with church. If I don't have that 2 years, can I still apply for R1? If not, when I have a job offer, can I apply for H1B Visa to work at church? Thank you very much for viewing my questions.


    • Guru maher 4 years ago

      Hello there

      I was wondering about my chance if I apply for the green card lottery from the UK, I am British passport holder but my native country is Egypt, I know that British are not eligible for green card lottery but what is my chance when applying as Egyptian from the UK

      Many thanks

    • James 4 years ago


      My name is james am from a good rapper....

      I hate my country and i really wana leave my country... Am 16 yrs this yr..

      I really would love if u guys could assit me in leaving this country to u.s i love u.s and i kn am going to be great... Am on facebook and my email addres is my phone is +2348162696047 u can cal me... I lov u all

    • ann panaligan 4 years ago

      Dear Sir;

      i have a few questions on how to process or what will i do. need grandmother and grand father are both very old. and they need someone to look after them. my grandfather told me to take a care giver course so i can take care of them. is it possible for me to go there to take care of them after i got my care giver certification?? how am i going to process that..what are the things that i have to do and how long will it take to process this. i am singlemom and i have two kids. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..

    • Azogu philip 4 years ago

      Hello am philip from nigeria i want to live in U.S.A and work as a housekeeper or any kind of job not a proffessional jobs but i am very poor i dont have any money i am surfering in my country i am just 16years of age i also know how to play football i need somebody that has money to sponsor me to come to U.S.A or any european country here is my number +2347032573773 and my email account,actionphill or thanks god bless you.

    • Joseph Ovayioza Mary 4 years ago

      Ma/sir, iam a female registered nurse/ midwife in nigeria. I want to work in u.s but i don't know how to go about it.can someone help me pls.any type of visa.

    • Cathal Dolan 4 years ago


      I am looking for some advise, I have a job offer with my comapny in Boston however i want to take my partner with me. Can he come on my work permit and work?

    • Fiona Davoren 4 years ago

      Hi , I am a paediatric community nurse and would like to work for a short period in New York, approx 6 months. I would be willing to work as an au pair if this would be easier to arrange as I would prefer to travel as soon as possible. I am in my late 30's and from what I have researched the programmes are for younger people who have to committ to a years employment. What are my options and how soon could I arrange employment on a short term basis?

    • gabriela gold 4 years ago


      I need to hire a business administrator and another executive to work for my corporation. My sister and nephew qualify precisely for the job positions and i need to hire them both immediately, as my corporation is rapidly expanding. How can I go about bringing them over right away so we can start working on pressing projects?

      your assistance will be greatly appreciated/

      Gabriela Gold

    • Ashaju Deji Sunday 4 years ago

      I'm an electrical and electronics practising engineer,want to study electrical and electronics engineering in U.S.A.U.S is the best in all area of science,i believe i got the creativity.How can i make my dream come to reality?

    • ann lorraine 4 years ago

      hi there! my uncle's wife who is 66y/o and u.s citizen, wanted to petition me or lets just say to sponsor me for a working visa in california. she has no children and his husband past away already. she has no one to take care of her but since im a registered nurse here in the philippines, she wanted me to be her live in caregiver. she didnt want anybody whos totally a complete stranger. she said she wants me because she will be needing someone to stay with her for the rest of her life. im currently working here in the philippines as a nurse. by the way, his husband who was my relative is like my 3rd generation relative. did you get it? what are the chances of me working to her as her livein caregiver? what are thd steps to start the process? any advice sir?i hope you answer sir. you will be a big help.;)

    • forstoneman 4 years ago

      I have a friend who lives in the Philippines and has a Bachelor of Science in agriculture business. After she completed her college course they hired her to teach principles of agriculture economics and micro economics. What im looking for is a sponsor the bring her to the United States as a worker in her field. She grew up on a farm and has alot of hands on experience in her field. Would prefer a sponsor that works in central Washington state if possible. If u can give me. My email is Thank you in advance.

    • Awose bolade 4 years ago

      Am a graduate student here in nigeria, hav not seen job for the past 5 yrs . pls sir,ma ,sponsor me to any country to work as any post, but am a science student.

    • Josie 4 years ago

      Hi I would like some information in regards of sponsorship.

      I have a friend he is like a little brother to me. Graduated from the UNERG Venezuela as a System Engineer.

      Since in Venezuela there is not opportunities he would like to come here and i wanted to help him but i don't know how all what i see is there is not an opportunity for people so smart and intelligent like him. it is so sad that he spent so many years in the school and now he is just driving a taxi because there is not opportunities. I am a citizen here in the states.

      Please i would appreciate any advice.


    • walidkira 4 years ago

      Dear sir,

      I am an electronics engineer, I want to explore other horizons, and the usa is the country of my dreams. . but I see that it is always difficult to find a correct way to achieve this dream. I just want to find a sponsor to work in usa for any job.

      I would like to know is it really possible ? Waiting for some helpful advise.

    • 4 years ago

      hi is there any chance for me to find an sponsorship after i graduate LVnursing here in the USA? please give me list access whom you know. thanks

    • HI 4 years ago

      AM Halid and i want to know if is possible for me to apply for US visa after i was refused a Uk visa 6months ago and also is it possible to have sites which i can apply for unskilled jobs

    • sam wilson 4 years ago

      dear sir/madam

      i am a golf professional currently seeking employment in florida there are many jobs around but i was wondering how difficult it would be for me to get a visa

    • Deepak 4 years ago

      Dear Sir/Medam,

      I want to go US for job, pliz advice me how can i able to go.

    • Rajesh ghimire 4 years ago

      hi everybody, this is rajesh ghimire originally from nepal currently in israel. working here in israel more then 3 years. i am looking for employer in usa. can somesone plz guide me. feel free to contact me at

    • Gloria 4 years ago

      Hi,iam from Nigeria,iam 28 years a graduate of sociology i also have a certificate in call centre customer servive,please i need i company to sponsor me so that i can work in USA.Iam very hard working.i can work in a hotel,call centre or customer care cantact me through my e-mail petergloria

    • Archana 4 years ago

      Dear sir/madam

      I am a 25years old female from india,i have some queries my sister invited me to visit her place in USA and she will be the one sponsoring my plane ticket back and fort also my allowance,i am already 25yrs old unmarried, at present i am an unemployee so what are the chances of getting Tourist visa.

      Thank you

      with best regards


    • dartif76 4 years ago

      Dear sir/Madam

      My wife and i have been told by a youth ranch that they want to hire us. We are Canadian. We have been interviewed, but now do not know if we will qualify for a visa. Both upstanding citizens, no degrees,married and they want a married couple to act as teachers/parents for troubled youth. Which visa is best, as we are considering a permanent move. The youth facility has been around for 35 yrs, but they have never hired out of country before. They have had no luck finding the right fit in the USA ? What should/can we do, and what can i recommend them to do ? Thank you, Darren

    • Adetayo Adelaja 4 years ago

      I am a Nigerian University graduate. I need your assistance in securing a United State visa. My email address is Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

    • Patrick 4 years ago

      I would like more detailed information on EB-4.

    • edeki monday ekundayo 4 years ago

      i am from nigeria i need a job in the usa. age is 30 yrs, electrical/ electronics engineering technician with experence

    • 4 years ago

      Hi I'm 30yrs old male, I had a friend who is waiting for immigrant visa to USA as a nurse his priority date will be most next year,I know it is funny but were gay was there any way for to get married so that we can be together in US.

    • EmmylouHartley 4 years ago

      Hi there.

      I have been doing research for the last week on how to move from the UK to Arizona. I have a friend who lives in Arizona and now I want to change my life and start a fresh. No matter what research I do, I a, still none the wiser on where to start! If anything, I'm even more confused!

      I'm 23 year old female. I have no US citizen family. I work in an insurance brokers (much like Marsh if you know much about insurance) and earn £19,000 a year.

      I have been reading up on the visas but still have no idea which one to apply for or even know if I can apply..?! In regards to work, is it as simple as getting a visa then applying for work?! Please will someone advise me on who to get the ball rolling!

      Thanks in advance. Email is:

      Any help appreciated!


    • bw 4 years ago

      You mentioned, "Other H-class visas Reserved for nurses working in health professional shortage areas, trainees in various industries, Truck Drivers, and other such professions." What other H - class visa are given to those who wish to come to the U.S. as truck drivers?

      Thank you so much,


    • abimbola john 4 years ago

      Please i'm a computerist i learn firm editing and other computer programme like computer hardware engineering, internet service, email hacking e.t.c and i have four years of working experience but i dont get good company that can pay up to my standard if anybody can sponsor me i have an person unimagine skill to pay him or her back. Thank very much

    • Joy 4 years ago

      Hello there, l am a Zimbabwean currently staying in south africa, l have 2years working experience as a caregiver to 88years old couple. Currently l am studying to become a nurse assistant and l am finishing in december, l am looking for a sponsor who can help me with a job to start january 2013 in the health industry in US and if by any chance l wish to further my education in this industry. Please help me. My email address is

    • ilmaz 4 years ago

      helo... I just wanted to ask something. I found an employer in Arizona whom I can work with as a private caregiver. How can I get a visa in order to go at arizona? I am ilmaz 21 years old and I am from philippines... Please help me.. thanks........


      Are their any agencies/sites to look for an employers willing to aponsor their caregivers? Kindly email me at

    • maria 4 years ago

      hi my name is maria i am from ireland i was staying in new york last year i went on the 90 day waiver programme but lost track of the time and forgot to come back within the 90 days and happen to stay 2 weeks past it i booked a flight in feb to go over for 1 week and when i got there they told me they cant let me in because i stayed passed the 90 days and i cant go on the waiver programme and told me i had to go back home and apply for a different visa when i got back to ireland i noticed my passport was stamped under the 217 act i dont know what that means and i am scared to go and try for a different visa because i dont want to no i got banned i have been applying for work and stuff over in usa and hoping a company will sponcer me to go over i really loved usa and i am soi sorry i stayed passed the waiver programme is there anything i can do please help me

    • NKECHI 4 years ago

      l am a nigerian,42yrs and married with kids,i am a Nurse with a B.Sc in nursing,how can i get a job in usa?my phone number is 2348051101065 and email is

    • Marisa 4 years ago

      Hello. I have a question.

      I already have a job offer from a US Company. My LCA certified arrived too late to file the case on the process for H1B visas 2013 FY. The company is trying other alternatives to start working this year. Which other visa types I could apply?


    • July 4 years ago

      HI my boyfriend is working in america. His workpermit expired and he is battling with his agency to get his workpermit renewed. He stated that he cannot leave the country without the workpermit. What can he do to come home? He want to do the right thing and don't want to get in trouble.

    • rasha 4 years ago

      Hello, I want to bring my sister in USA through working visa. Can you please tell me if there is any agency in Orlando, Fl, USA which will help to sponsor for seasonal job.


    • Stephen long 4 years ago

      I`m friends with a family in Nepal, Kathmandu and would like to

      Sponsor one of the daughters, Samjhana -27 to come to America for work and school. I`m an American citizen and own a house in San Jose CA.

      She can stay in my home with my family. What is the best way to help her get a vista. Thank Stephen Long

    • Fernando F.Dionisio 4 years ago

      Hi! im fernando f dionisio 39 years old presently working at Dominican Republic,our project here is done,i want a job and see my career.i found employer in Florida USA and i was sent my application via email,fortunately accepted by the employer and i am qualified for lineman position,but they need me in personal to Florida visa now here in Dominican is expire last january 28.i have an schedule to go home to philippines this coming november 5,2012, me Sir to go to Florida or give me somebady to help willing to pay all the expenses when i am there.this is my best skills i want this oportunity.this the employer name-IBEW222 UNION tel.+13522087599 James Mike Bel. and olso employer in texas CSIpowerlines tel.+14808208663 loc.320 Erica me sir thank you. my tel.+18094922680 / 00639078247893

    • Waqar Ahmad 4 years ago

      Dear Sir/Ma'am...

      I live in Pakistan, i m highly qualified and want to use my professional skills in US, i have friends there who are citizen of US and have establish business there, can they send a work H1B visa for mE???

    • Nikki D 4 years ago

      Dear sir/madam,

      i am 26 years old and living in Ireland. I want to come to The USA, especially New York/Connecticut area and work as a nanny. I have family living over there. how do i go about finding the right visa to work as a nanny for 6 months? It's all so confusing. help please. here is my email address:

    • Damodar Wagle 4 years ago

      Dear sir

      My self Damodar Wagle from nepal now im working with A U.K base facility managment company in india as an executive soft service.i just 10th pass only looking for move in USA. so please assist me how could i get sponser???? if you have some list about USA visa sponser please send it to my following mail id.

    • Bai 3 years ago

      I have B1B2 visa, i am planning to go to USA in two months, how to change o immigrant visa from B1/B2?

    • Vincent 3 years ago

      Seems like there aren't alot of responses here for information but I figured that I'd still give it a shot. I have read alot on various types of Visas and what I am hoping is that someone may be able to help direct me to companies in Washington State that will hire a filipina foreigner. She is currently working as a grade one teacher in the Philippines and has a great work record, as well as being college educated. Any information that anyone has concerning Visas for the Philippines to the U.S. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for your help.

    • Malou 3 years ago

      Dear Sir ,

      I'll be getting a citizenship soon ..I'm filipino and married to american.I wanna get my sister currently working in Taiwan right now.I'm currently not working right now but my husband is.Cause i'm taking care of my almost 2 year old daughter.What kind of form should i use to petition my sister once i got my citizenship?And how long will it take for her to get in here in US.thank you alot..

    • bert123 3 years ago

      Dear sir,

      Thanks for the great support to nationals and other nationals to work in USA. Sir,Your hard work in this project shined through.

      My friend likes to work in Georgia and his friend an us national ,likes to sponsor him . Sir, please mail ASAP to me ,which is the best way and which type of Visa is better to locate in USA.

      my email id is

    • Kim 3 years ago

      I have a friend in Romania that I would like to bring to the USA to be a home care worker. I have employment for her. Would this fall under the H-2B?

    • suzan 3 years ago


      i am interested to go us with sponsor visa. But i dont know how i get this visa. Who send me a sponsor visa for work permit. anywhere any country i have to go for better opportunity.

    • MD. Sujan 3 years ago


      I am a citizen of Bangladesh. I completed my masters degree (management). Now i am a article student of CA firm under chartered accountancy institution. After completing this course i have to go abroad for better opportunity. Please suggest me which country is perfect for me or needed for CA cc student.

    • Lisa 3 years ago

      Hello. I have been deeply engrossed in your post for the past few days searching for an answer to the following question:

      I am a US citizen, hoping to sponsor a young man, now 23 years of age, whom I met in Haiti while volunteering there after the devastating earthquake of 2010.

      This young man, currently enrolled in his sophmore year college in Port Au Prince, is eager to continue and complete his education in the US, and will likely seek permanent US residence in the future if this is an option.

      In the meantime, I am willing and able to sponsor him by whatever means necessary, including financial, housing, and basic living expenses for the next several years. I realize this is a considerable expense.

      The options I've been considering are these, and I am eager to hear your expert and compassionate input as to which you think best:

      1. Hire him, through an agency if necessary, as it appears to be, as either a nanny, au pair, or private tutor for my young nephew. If I'm not mistaken, this would necessitate a J-1 Visa, but please correct me if I am wrong. I have read elsewhere that an au pair working in the US under a J-1 Visa may later pursue sponsorship for an F-1 Student Visa, which again I would be willing to support. Is this true? This would seem to allow 1-2 years of work as an au pair followed by enrollment in a US university, going from J-1 to F-1 Visas in the process. Following is the site where I found this information:

      2. Another approach would be to apply directly for an F-1 Student Visa, correct? I assume there must be an accepting university in addition to my pledge of financial and tuition sponsorship. Would this be more or less difficult/slow than the first option?

      3. Finally, are there paths which I have not yet considered, and is a "private tutor" considered the same as an "au pair" or "caregiver" from the standpoint of agency involvement? In other words, is there any way to forgoe the agency and simply sponsor this young man directly as his employer? It is my intention to employ him for several years to come, though I do read that he will not be allowed to work other than on-campus while matriculating in school. I have seen you advise many writers to search for jobs through recruitment firms, but if I am already willing to hire this young man, can I not do so directly? I own a small business (LLC, not incorporated) and could hire him, legitimately, to work in this capacity instead of or inaddition to that of tutor/caregiver.

      Thanks so much for your patient consideration. I am amazed by the amount of useful information contained within these pages and I applaud you, as others do, for making it available to people.

      Cheers, Lisa

    • Ines Santos 3 years ago

      Hello how are you? There's no contact to reach you on the above text.

      I have several questions and I do have a lawyer, my aunt, but she's a lawyer here in Lisbon, Portugal, how ever would she be able to help me with the work or immigrant visa from here?

      Also, during the 3 months legal period with the ESTA, being citizen of a VWP country, would I be able to ask my employer to file for me for a work visa, since I'd be legal during that period, even if only as a tourist?

      A friend is hiring me and giving me stay in Long Island, he keeps saying he can't give me a work visa.. can he or can't he? (I've heard from a friend who's father's an American deputy, as long as I have guaranteed stay and work, he can petition for a visa for me).

      Can I, once in LI, locally file for myself for an immigrant visa?If not for which visa can I apply for , for myself?

      I have many other questions, as I have read so much about htis i'm overwhelmed with contradictory info,can you contact me with accurate info via: .. ?


    • Deejay Quaz 3 years ago

      I hope I am not asking a question already asked.. I am 34 years old male, unmarried. Both my parents are naturalized citizens of USA, both born in the Caribbean. They are both subject to having received bad advice repeatedly concerning applying for my green card and of course they do not listen to my advice. Also the paper work is tedious enough for them that they cannot do it without an immigration lawyer which of course is costly. What advice do you have for me in getting the green card without having to wait years as some people do?

    • rubie 3 years ago

      i'm in a difficult situation now i'm an h2b visa holder i was given a visa by the embassy here in manila in less than 2mos. contract, it was so surprising but my problem is the processing of the papers took most of the time in my remaining contract now i only have less than a month and my employer badly needs me should i go or not?

    • Shah-A profile image

      Shah-A 3 years ago

      Dear sir , I live in pakistan I am 23 year old and study in higher secondary school . I want to go usa for study , job and live there permenently my uncle lives in usa he has a green card and citizenship in usa and he said to me that I am ready to sponser you but I could not help you to get visa from here now it is too difficult and strict because the us policy has been changed last year. Kindly guide me that How can I apply for my as it is my first try to apply. i'll very thankful to you. Please somebody help me I really wants to go there and workhard for my parent's and for my better future . Thanks

    • Eff 3 years ago


      I searched the net for 2 months looking for H2B sponsor firms in California, I also tried H2A visa jobs on the US department of labour website and absolutely nothing is advertised anywhere. Any more suggestions as it seems like an opportunity that is impossible.

    • wena 3 years ago


    • rezahabibpour profile image

      rezahabibpour 3 years ago

      Dear friend

      I am an experienced industrial designer in the Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Industry interested in the posting for Industrial Design job. I believe I have the specialized skills that would make me a valuable addition to any Company.

      I possess more than 16 years of experience in design industry manager and product development. I have also lectured on topics in industrial design industry at various Universities in Iran.

      I enjoy my profession very much along with the challenges that it gives me. Because I want more of a challenge and the ability to learn more about the technology, I recently moved to Turkey . Each project I work on brings its challenges, experiences and rewards.

      As a designer with excellent qualifications and innovative thinking, I am always following the trends in the technology and design industry. I possess a strong work ethic, am a loyal employee and have a strong desire to excel in this profession. I am ready for the next journey in my career and would, bring with me knowledge I would share with any company.

      I would like to ask if i have chance of getting a visa? How can I get an emplyer to sponsor my h2b visa?

      All the best,

    • Mahesh 3 years ago

      Dear sir/Madam,

      I am 52 years old man.How can I get an emplyer to sponsor my h2b visa? I am very willing to accept any job offer in the US. Please help me find employer in the US. Thank you very Much.

    • ren 3 years ago

      Dear sir..

      we are family from Macedonia, my husband is working on the ships for five years in USA and we want to find sponsoress employers who can help us to come in USA together to live, work .. and for better future for our children , can you PLEACEEE help us and give some information .

      BEST REGARDS ... Robert and Renata !!!

    • Jay 3 years ago

      I am a Canadian citizen, my uncle owns a company in California, I,ve been trying to figure out how to go an work for him. But I have been getting the run around. Is there any easy way of doing that, the job is there, now I just need to do it legal...?

    • ashley 3 years ago

      can people that live in the united states and without a visa fly to Florida.

    • James A. Smith 3 years ago

      my fiancée lives in the Philippines and wants to visit me here, but she has been separated from her husband for 5 years. How can I get her here. I do have an accounting business, seasonal income tax business

    • Shanaqua 3 years ago

      Hi I'm from Botswana(Africa )I want to work in the US I have a diploma in human resource management so would like for you to help mi with a company that can sponsor me

    • Rey Mhark 2 years ago

      I hope you can help me to find employer there in the US. Here's my email by the way.

    • Marissa 2 years ago

      Hello I am a recent graduate from a University in Jamaica. I have a Bachelors degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management. I am not currently working. Is it possible for you to assist me in finding an employer that is willing to sponsor me in the US? my email is . thanks

    • Peter 2 years ago

      I have served as a private military contractor in Iraq. I use to do high profile convoys for the corps of engineers, be a PSD high profile operator looking after mil & DOD clients. I am or was on the DOD system, had a CAC card, am South African. I have been a project manager of military sites & in charge of the safety & security of all. I have a tourist visa for the USA. Can I or is it possible to enter the USA and find work.

    • patoo08 2 years ago

      iam a Graphic Designer working a as free lancer from 7 years from my home land Pakistan willing to move to Usa now please guide which visa will suite me the Most...and how my work track record can help me..

    • t jalpa 2 years ago

      Respected sir/ madam,

      I wish to ask u that I want to come and work in USA with my wife and a child how can I get visa, job,,

      And other need full things I don't know anything g pls help me

    • t jalpa 2 years ago

      Sir/ madam ,

      Sorry I ask again but I don't put my detail in first. I'm Indian having mater degree of law and practice in India Gujarat as a lawyer. My wife having master degree in arts in English, she is a teacher and teach yoga too. We both want to work and settle in USA with our 5 year boy child pls u give us information about how can we get work there as lending there without poblem in finding job. Pls give us information about how can we get worvisa and live there permenentpermanent.pls sir reply me as soon as possible because I can't decide how can I start.

    • alpha 2 years ago

      hi how are you?I came here in your web site for you to help me get a visa sport. I am a young Senegalese footballer who is in a training center called Spanish barcelona senegal and I have many proposed academy club in the usa but the problem is that he can not send me an invitation letter and they say if I come to usa, I can play in their is my email ?thank you

    • Harsha 2 years ago

      I am Green Card holder and I own two gas stations in different places. My Cousin from india is looking for a job in US.

      Do I have to sponsor Work permit to him? or else, is there anyother way for me to make it possible

      Your Assistance on this is truly cherished :-)

    • Brie 2 years ago

      I joined Work and Travel Program and obtained a J-1 visa last 2012. I am planning for an internship with the same employer this year. Is there a high risk that my visa will be deny?

      I am hoping for your immediate response. Thank you

      Please e-mail me at

    • Bida Goerge 2 years ago

      Hey, I would like to ask you about the work visa in USA. I've high school diploma and I don't have any money to help my family back to South Sudan.. I live now in Egypt as refuge.. Please I wish if you could help me to find a job in USA and help my family cause they're suffering...

    • B. 2 years ago

      Dear sir/Ma'am,

      i'am belongs to nepal and currently iam working in Afghanistan with Fluor company in American army base. i would like to visit USA on my vacation day here. so what should i do for process from here, is it possible to go directly from Dubai to USA as a tourist? by the way there is my relatives stay in new york. what is the procedure please reply ...

    • samma 2 years ago

      sir madam

      Hi i just wanna ask how can i get wroking visa for USA.

    • snappy59 2 years ago


      Im business owner and I want to sponsor a friend from Columbia, to help me in USA. How do I do this.

    • Rajesh 2 years ago

      I am living india I got a job in us and my sponsor helping work permit ,work visa but they req $700 shuld pay .... for tarvel agent it was my 1/2 amount the total was 1400$ rest my sponsor

      Is bearing is it ture....plz help me

    • Atif 2 years ago

      Hi. i am form pakistan, im 19 years old. I want to go to usa for studing, plus i want to do part time job, parallel to my studies.

    • Felix 2 years ago

      Dear Sir,

      I am from Uganada I love a Canadian woman I want to come to Canada marry her .And work in Canada what do I have to do.

      Thank you

    • Felix 2 years ago

      Dear Sir,

      I am from Uganada and life here is not easy I met a Canadian woman and fell in love with her .I want to come to Canada marry her and work there.What do I have to do to come to Canada.

    • Eric 2 years ago

      Hi I am 26 years old and I am leaving the army, my girlfriend and I will probably get married in the states, anyways she is a primary nurse that could do very well in the states, unfortunately she is afraid of not knowing the advanced terms that American doctors would use in the day to day work tasks. Do you know of anyone who came to America from Germany as a nurse, or any books that would help with advanced terms specific to her work in hospitals?

    • Ahmed kaamil 2 years ago

      i want to get same employee because i am university level in somali but i my live is difficulty any time that i wnt to be employee

    • Mushtaq Quadir 2 years ago

      Honestly I've been trying to settle down in Kenya since I moved back from Virginia back in 2007 with my entire family. Sarah, my daughter now almost 10 years is going through nightmare issues due to the insecurity in Kenya. I want to move back and I now have a 4 year old son and a 7 year daughter as well. I've worked in USA for 8 years and here in Kenya for about 7 years on and off. I would like to move back. I saw ur page and decided to write to you for assistance. pls help me

    • Ryan 2 years ago

      I would like to bring a employee from India to US to work for 3months, but we have only US office, no office in India. Which Visa would be best option B1/L1?

    • SUNNY KINGS 2 years ago

      I am a Ghanaian who based in Ghana, and my desire is to relocate to the United State and work there.

      I am a young lady of 34yrs old am not married and currently not working but am a first degree holder and l use to work in one the banks in Ghana here. Please tell me what l can do.

    • nikhil 2 years ago

      Hello sir/mam

      I m from india i have completed my degree in hotel management in india...

      But i want to do MBA in usa

      & my question is if i complete my MBA in hospitaliti management over there then can i get work permit upto 3yrs or 5yrs in US...

      Please help me i m waiting for your reply

    • Karen 2 years ago

      Dear Sir/Madam

      I am a 38yr old qualified cook with more than 10yrs work experience.I have worked in Canada on 2separate contracts.Now I'm back home in my country Barbados and unemployed.I have a B1/B2 visitor's visa that expires inJuly 2021.I've been to the U.S on 4 occasions on vacation.Now I'm unemployed and Canada isn't doing Lmos for work permits anymore.I'd really appreciate any assistance you can give me on how I can get a H2b visa to cook in the U.S. Please help me! I am anxiously awiting your reply because life is very hard here now as our country is still in resession,our gov't has just layed-off 3000workers &quite a few hotels &restaurants have either closed or layed-off workers.Cooking is my love but I can also do housekeeping &stewarding.Please help me because I need to be able to take care of my kids!My email address is

      Thank you in advance.

    • Ekweonu Florence 2 years ago

      My mother wants to come over to the US. To secure a job as a caregiver. She's a Nigerian. Please,how do we go about this. ? Here is my Thanks alot

    • Mathew 2 years ago

      Am in the united state with a B1 visa and got married to a citizen I don't have fund yet to put in my application for green card,but I need to get a job how do I go about it.?

    • ade 2 years ago

      Hi, i need help finding an employer in the us to sponsor my visa application. I have a post graduate diploma in HRM. Email

    • Karyar 2 years ago

      hi, I have been admitted into ASU -USA but don't have finance to obtain visa. i am also interested in an employer to sponsor my visa application. I have intermediate computer knowledge and i am willing to do hard labor job.

    • Azhan 2 years ago


      I am in the USA since 2 year, i came here legally with b1 b2 visa, but now i m overstay here.

      Can i get the legal status here? And how?

    • mithlesh yadav 2 years ago

      Sir I'm pass electrical engineering with70% how do process to get job in America l'm from Nepal country please sir advise me on my i'd mithlesh

    • samson moses 2 years ago

      hi sir.i work in coca cola in nigeria.i currently work has an electrical technician.basically i work on both power and control with automation system.i was trained in coca cola training school with a certificate on electromechanical.i can also do weld both arch and gas.i have a vocational training on air conditioning.i need guild and support on how to come to a american work and share my experience and also learn more.i will be glad if i found myself in american.because it will be a dream come through

    • Saraswoti Thapa Magar 2 years ago

      Hello Sir / Madam

      I am Saraswoti Thapa Magar . I'm working in private sector in Nepal As Accountant I've husband and 2 and 1/2 years son but i want to his education in US how is it possible ???

    • kyi kyi 2 years ago

      Dear Sir

      i would like to find job in USA. i have experience in cashier , accountant in Yangon Myanmar. i also have working experience as domestic helper in Singapore. I intent to learn any kind of job working experience form USA. then i would like to share in my environment to improve. i have poor English so i wanted to improve it too. and some of agency help find employer in usa . but fees is need to pay cash. i can not support myselt such of big amount. Could you please help me find one of employer for me. i can work any kind of job.

      this is my email address


      best & regards

      kyi kyi

    • cindy campos 2 years ago

      Sir/madam I have an american boyfriend and he wants me to stay with him in the united it possible if he hire me as a nanny? email)...hoping to hear from you on my email..thanks

    • akash 2 years ago

      Hello sir.good morning.

      Sir I have 5 year teaching experience in engineering college. My qualification is mca mtech .kindly plz tell me which type of visa is good for me

      Nd can I getting job in USA.or NY other country.plz sir I shall be highly u

    • Michael 2 years ago

      Dear sir, my wife and I are both British and have a daughter of 20 mouths. My wife may be offered a transfer within her company to the US and they would sort out her visa which is great but what can I do to get a visa to make sure we all stay together.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this.

      My email is

    • 2 years ago

      I m visiting us shortly but my wife is a government employee I want to take her and my child on dependent visa I want clarification a government employee can take depdent visa if yes what is the rule position

    • olabiran idris 2 years ago

      Please someone in americal want me to come and be cooking for her please what are the document is need for this trip. My email is

    • muhammad wasim latif 2 years ago

      This is my favourite country I like usa country. I love you usa.

    • Naseeb singh 2 years ago

      I wanna going to usa a farmer .pls give me guidence nd suggestion ..i have no idea for for the how may i come in usa.pls sir help me ..i have a good heavy driver .

    • 2 years ago

      Hi can you please help me what do we need to do for my 2 children( over age) left in the Philippines which is they are included in the petition , is there any other way to follow us ? Can they still use my husband case number to follow us here in USA. We really miss them so much! We are a family and a family should always be together. Pleases help us! Thank you

    • nirmal singh 2 years ago

      I wanna going to usa ...pls give me guidence nd suggestion ..i have no idea for for the how may i come in usa.pls sir help me ..i am a good tailor.

    • Ebenezer Acquah 2 years ago

      Am from Ghana in the west Africa. A Community Health Nurse (preventive nurse) some of my duties is: Given health talk, Render Family Planning services, Weighing of children from age 0-5, Given Vaccination, Home visit, Treatment of minor ilments and etc. My dream is to work in America, I need someone who can help me get there to work. I also dont know anything about travelling, any help from you or friend can cantact me on God bless u for your help.

    • Sue 2 years ago

      Hi... great hub... I wanna find job in usa under supply chain or logistics as im currently working in an american mnc as customer services associate in supply chain... but i wanna improve myself with having oversea experience...

      Oh im from singapore.. please help me.

    • shivani 2 years ago

      Hello...i am from India. I have completed my masters in pharmacy and currently I am working as a medical writer in India.i am willing to go USA on basis of can I proceed?? Which visas are applicable???

    • anyajiofor isaiah mr 2 years ago

      hello sir,

      i wish to live in america with my children

      i have 4kids and i house help.

      how can i apply.

    • kishan 2 years ago


      m kishan, from India, I am 18 year old, and my graduation is not colplate yet, but I really want to do the job in USA. And I dont have any knowladge about this, so can u please suggest me what should I do first.. I mean.. How to get work in US.

      thank you..

    • junior 2 years ago

      I am from Jamaica and I am a valid holder of a us visa and I am working with the correctional services here and I would like a work in the usa. anyone can assist me or advise me what to do to get a work permit there?

    • mark gasenga 2 years ago


      i,m rwandan poeple Im student but there is 1 year reft I'm interested to get work experience in the us, can you help me with information to obtain a h2b visa? References or anything, sponsors?my E-mail is this:

    • wilson 2 years ago


      I,m from Rwanda and I m student but I would like to know some information about American visa and how I can go there in America because I need where I cane get job or the reason why i am poor

      so please may help me even to get sponsor :my email is

    • miriam 2 years ago

      Hello i studied account course here in kenya and now I have won a green card citizenship to US. Do you think its possible for me to get a job using my certificate in US?

    • ella 2 years ago

      Please, I stay in nigeria and will like to work in the US, please what can I do?


    • sarah 2 years ago

      my name is sarah am from south africa i went you

      all to help me thank Dr roman for help me ,i was married for the past

      6 years and no child and we have be going to hospital take drugs

      but no solution on until one day i meant a friend of my who tall

      me how he get pregnant through the help of dr roman herb and he directed

      me to dr roman i did not believe it until i contacted the powerful man who was

      able to help me out of the situation with his herbs i take the herb for

      7 days and he tell me to sleep with my husband or the one i love and i do

      so within the nest month i went for check up and my doctor confirmed me

      that i am two week pregnant and i was so happy,today i am a mother fo kids

      a boy and i am pregnant again na and my husband is happy again all thank

      to dr roman, i want every women there seeking for the fruit of the womb to be

      free to contact hem for help that is why am dropping his email address, (

    • sandy 2 years ago

      I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to drokojie who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will sir, thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and help me thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address

    • Abdurrahman 2 years ago

      I am graduate from Pakistan i wish to work in USA.So i want to know which visas are applicable.

    • Darren Key 2 years ago

      i have friend that live in Ghana and he like to come here and work but he don't have no money to come here how can he come here and fine a jobs here

    • sophie 24 months ago

      Hi, I'm from the 20 years old from the UK and want to move to NY . In business administration and a dance teacher, I know ill need a hb1 I think but would I need to apply for more than one? Ive priced everything up, etc and I just want help on how i can get am employer to come to me and advice about this, how hard

    • sophie 24 months ago

      Hi, I'm from the 20 years old from the UK and want to move to NY . In business administration and a dance teacher, I know ill need a hb1 I think but would I need to apply for more than one? Ive priced everything up, etc and I just want help on how i can get am employer to come to me and advice about this, how hard

      email me please asap

    • Darren Key 23 months ago

      i have live in Ghana and he want to come here and work but he need some help get here can anybody tell me how can he come here to work in the state here

    • Mulumba Herbert Mulinde 23 months ago

      sap my name is herbert i have a diploma in nursing i would wish to get employment visa under H class visa. Some advice


    • lynette 22 months ago

      Hi,this is about my daughters case,she is currently holding an h2b visa,how can she finds employer to sponsor her for a permanent working visa.

    • lynette cartagena 22 months ago

      About my query regarding my daughter.please email to me your response hoping for your kind reply.

    • mandeep kor 22 months ago

      Hi..i m 22 year old from punjab ...i want to go for master degree in america..i ad got my bsc comp sci degree with 54% relatives are situated in can i apply

    • Dorothy 22 months ago

      my name is Dorothy,i recently requested for avisa,my sister whom we havent seen for 16years invited my mother for her first born baptism,but my mother couldnt travel due to her health n doctor's instruction.she asked me to represent,att

    • jasbir singh 21 months ago

      Hello sir i am a 26 years old truck driver in oman.anyway i am from india.i have a valid heavy licence with two years experience.i have been driving tractor trailer for 2 i want to work in usa as a truck can i obtain h2b email is reply.

    • kay 21 months ago

      Please I will to confirm if can attend short period training with visiting visa and also get work permit for that period

    • Edwin Capps 20 months ago

      Hello my name is Edwin and I was in a very bad debilitating accident 6 months ago. A very dear special friend of mine lives in the city of Pisag, Philippines.

      Is it possible for him to get an emergency visa, come to the US, help attend to me, and my house. I have already found work for him while in the US.

      Please help!


      Edwin Capps

    • Alice 20 months ago

      Hello Sir Thanks for your great work and advice, you have continued to enlighten and help all of us in need of coming to US.I have been seeking for a sponsor as a nanny/Caregiver but have not got an agency which can help me get one.All of them need money to be paid first.Please can you assist if possible with a few websites of some legal(genuine) agencies that help with nanny/Caregiver placements or get some some genuine sponsor employer for me please.I have trained as a Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide/Patient Attendant/Elderly Caregiver. My email is in advance for your assistance.

    • Agent Torben Welch 19 months ago

      Attention Footballer,

      We are soccer agent and scout we help soccer player and other Sports .

      How are you doing today? we are currently recruiting players for clubs in Europe.

      I just want to use this opportunity to inform you of the new offer you have , I am now using this medium to ask you if you will be interested in a trial out in soccer clubs, Kindly forward to us your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to the organization official mail so that we can access and forward to the Club

      Agent Torben Welch

      Tel:+(44) 7087-629-609

    • ion 19 months ago

      Hi, the cimments on your article go back 7 years, congratulations.

      Hopefully you still answer some of them.

      I'm from Romania, worked previously on the h2b visa but now i can't find any sponsors for over 1,5 years. Are there any agencies that could help me even with a price to pay And how would i find them? Found a bit of adds but none replies when i write..

      Thank you!

    • Gwendie Lou Palutao 19 months ago


      I wanted to ask if you can help me to apply I am a Filipino citizen and I wanted to apply for an H2B visa to USA, I was in USA twice doing work and travel and internship both are J1 visa and now I. Am here in Malta. Is there any chance that you can help me with this?

      Thank you so much!

      My email is

    • alon18 18 months ago

      Hello, i am a us citizen and recently a close family friend has had a downfall and can't take care of her daughter or son. We were thinking of taking her to live with us so she doesn't end up in the streets. She's 18. She would go to college and work. What recommendation can you give me on what to do with her and what type of visa to ask for. thank you. my email is

    • mehad 18 months ago

      I am 19 years old.I want to go America to live and study … with study I want to do part time job. I am a Bangladeshi .how can I go to America.


    • mehad 18 months ago

      I am 19 years old.I want to go America to live and study … with study I want to do part time job. I am a Bangladeshi .how can I go to America by few cost? ?


    • Ope 18 months ago

      Hi,i need your help,i m on J1 visa and will like to get work permit to work in usa,you can mail me on 6477844092,thanks.

    • Jay Patel 18 months ago

      I am a diploma in mechanical engineer. I am 18 years old. I am a fresher and I want to work in USA. I am from Vadodara, Gujarat, India. I want to shift to USA and work there. Can you please help me out?

      Here's my email address-

    • amanda 18 months ago

      Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.savior have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks you Dr.savior His email: you can call his phone +2348028017156

    • YAKUBU AJIJI MAKERI 17 months ago

      Greetings to every one. I m looking for working permit or J1 to work in US. I have Phd information technology with certification in CCNA,CCNP, ORACLE, OCA,OCP. Here is my email.

    • Jason 17 months ago

      I am from the Caribbean I would like to find a sponsor for the H2B so that I can work seasonal in the US, my email is

    • Jigme Wangchuk 17 months ago

      Dear Sir.Madam

      I am 35 year old and my wife is 34 with the experience of 10 years in busness.We both are hardworking and interested in any kinds of works.Please help us to find the work.Both will be very grateful if you can help us.Reason behind is that peaple and technology out there is so advanced and moreover we will gain ideas from advanced people of America.Once again please help us.Hopping with full of hopes and dreams we end here to get the reply soon.


      By Jigme Wangchuk

      From Bhutan

    • Jacob 16 months ago


      Did you know any recruiter hiring Indians ? I am living India . I like to work USA.Please let me know



    • Shirley Anthony 16 months ago

      Well how should i start this off,ok few months ago i met the love of my life on social media we have been in contact every since. My problem is he live in karachi pakistan and we really love each other we want to marry and he feels like if he cant be with me he dont want to live so what visa can use to get my babe he i love him so much my life feels like nothing without him in it, we skype all the time and text send pics please help me i am lost without him. Just tell me what visa i need even if he can come for visit i will very happy. Thank for my message if you reply back here is my email address

    • Albert2325 16 months ago

      Dear sir/ma'am,

      My name is Albert, I'm from the Philippines. I come from a well to do family with good history and stable income. Both my parents have their own family businesses which I will have to manage soon. I graduated with a bachelor of science degree in marketing from one of the top universities in the country, what I want is to be able to have job experience in the Usa (preferably New York City,) 2 to 3 years or even 5 would be good(in marketing preferbaly) Could you give me the best advice on how to attain my goal? You can email me here thank you!



    • Batsal Rajlawat shrestha. 16 months ago

      Hello sir,

      I am working at Starbucks coffee for the last 3 years.I completed my 2years and 7 moths in Kuwait and I am continuing in dubai again.I am a supervisor now.I would like to come to US but I don't know how do I apply as I have no one over there.I don't know the sponsors as well.What can be done sir?can we discuss regarding my case???my email address is

    • chandana kumarasiri 16 months ago

      dear sir, I want to know this PLEASE,

      One of the USA gentleman want me to take USA for there food preparing and housekeeping work. But he doesn't know the procedure for it. what can we do? please help us. They are about to retired husband and wife. I am 47 now. I have 16year experience for what they expecting from me.I have no money to get instruction from lawyers. Your service is as a rain for dry field.

      Thank you very much sir.

    • Joana Granger 16 months ago


      I am 49, I am an IT Senior Expert in Financial Systems. I have worked for the pst 25 years allways in Central Banks(ECB,France,Portugal) in Financial Markets Systems. I was an exchange student, when I was 18 in the US, and took my High School Diploma, as well as a Princeton Technical 3 month internship. At that time my Visa allowedme to work and I had a green card, being that thru college in Portugal(5 years) I allways spend my 3 months summer vacation in the US working as a swimming instructor. Actually at that time also my Visa was indefinitive. After that I started working, and when I renewd passport I lost that Visa, altough I have gone after to the US and had no problem with normal visit Visa. I keep a close relationship with my host family like it is my own. At this moment I was wanting to take a new challenge and have been applying for jobs thru some sites in the US, because its a place I know well, and have lots of friends and "family", but altough I am highly qualified in a area where there is need in the US (IT in Finance) that if I say I need a sponsor it gets harder to be called. Could you give me some advise? Thanks Joana

    • Dodong 16 months ago

      Hello sir.I wish... Please.. help me to work in USA. I accept any available job, Im hardworking person sir. Thank you.

    • Dodong 16 months ago

      Sir. Please help me to work in USA I accept any available job.. Im hardworking person sir..

      Thank you sir.

    • Dodong 16 months ago

      Sir. Please help me to work in USA I accept any available job.. Im hardworking person sir..

      Thank you sir.

    • carolyn 16 months ago

      Dear Sir,Madam hello please help my friend Ehis who I known for 2yrs now,he has no money, and no place to stay. He wants to come to the US to work he's a hard worker he's from Italy please he needs help he speaks English well he needs help he's depressed . My e-mail is carolynwells

    • Katy 16 months ago


      Im sorry. Im not sure if you look at all these comments anymore. You blog is really helpful, i've been looking all over the place for some information. I was just wondering if you knew what I should do first. Im 25 and wanting to move to California, or at least work there for a bit. I studied digital media at University and would like to find work in media/advertising or social media.

      Do I look for a job first and then apply or apply for a visa now? I want to be leaving the UK beginning for next year. Is this possible?

      Many thanks


    • Rakha Masih 16 months ago

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Let me introduce myself-I am 52 years old post-graduate Pakistani. I have been issued a visitor visa under category of B1/B2 by the USA embassy in Pakistan for five years. I have to visit Phoenix, Arizona to attend a conference in October, 2015 but I intend to work during my stay of six months there. I am afraid to work there. I want to secure my vist at any cast. Please, suggest me so that I may work there. I am awaiting anxiously for your suggestive response.

    • Helen Asmund 16 months ago

      HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS my name is Helen Asmund from Canada, the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua Ministries the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 8moths, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Canada no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua ( that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: i explain all my problems to him he told me not to worry about if really i believe in God the most high i shall be healed. he told me what to do i quickly follow up with his instruction i never let money be my problem. within the next 2day my illness and pains were healed, my brothers and sisters there is nothing God can not do if you have not given your life to Christ please try and do so once again his email: if you have any problem similar to this you can contact him and your problem shall be solve, i will not stop sharing his name as a testimony because he brings me joy and happiness now i am happy my husband is back. any problem regarding as follow you can contact him God almighty is great 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. make sure you contact him with this email:

    • larry 15 months ago

      Dear Lord Oddies of I still cannot figure out how you do it for me but now i believe that spell casting really work like magic!! For the past months I was winning moderate sums (about $30,00 to 40,00) but in accordance with the Lotto-80 results I looked at each time and i match it with the winning numbers you gave to me. Then this week I got $44,000 though i know this amount is not as large as some your winners that you have helped with your spell magic but it was an unbelievable result for me and my family. Thanks and I'll continue to believe telling people the real truth that to win lottery you need the help of a great spiritual spell caster email Lord Oddies of now and be rich with your lottery desires!

    • soyemi 15 months ago

      i am currently in united state on visitors visa B1B2.....i want to change to another working permit status what can i me sir/ma

    • sileas 15 months ago

      I think I might be offered a teaching position in an international British school in Illinois. My husband is a software developer with a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience (I have seven years of experience in my profession). If I am offered a job, which visa would I get and would my husband be able to work in the USA?

    • Rambi 15 months ago

      Hi,I am from Bangladesh,I am a diploma engineer.Now,I want to commence my career In United States with Airport job like Aircraft cleaner,Aviation ground crew..How can I have this one?..please suggest

    • Harry 15 months ago

      Hello sir, my friend is working in Indian navy he wants to shift USA . He is having experience of 6yrs of Indian navy. Is there any type of visa for him. Pls reply me


    • Rita 14 months ago

      Hello Ma/sir...please I need your help concerning what visa I should apply for...I am going to work as an Au pair after which I will enroll into the university and get settled in the uk permanently...what visa should I apply for?

    • vithiyaakanth 14 months ago

      hello sir , i am from srilanka , i am fitness trainer , so how can i enter into US or any other proper country and find a job there .......... please advice me in this regard..

    • bea3z 14 months ago


      I want to work in USA especially in California area. If you can help me find a job there, that will be appreciated and I am willing to pay for whatever help that you can do for me.

      I am an architect by profession but currently working as an Estimator and Quantity surveyor in one of the biggest contracting company in Kuwait.

      My husband is a nurse and he is also willing to work there. We have 2 children, 12 and 9 years old.

      I hope you can help us in any way.

      Best regards,


    • Bea3z 14 months ago

      bea3z 53 seconds ago


      I want to work in USA especially in California area. If you can help me find a job there, that will be appreciated and I am willing to pay for whatever help that you can do for me.

      I am an architect by profession but currently working as an Estimator and Quantity surveyor in one of the biggest contracting company in Kuwait.

      My husband is a nurse and he is also willing to work there. We have 2 children, 12 and 9 years old.

      I hope you can help us in any way.

      Best regards,


    • Beyondthesars 14 months ago

      Hi , my friend is a mananger at a gas station , can he sponsor me and get me a work visa?

    • Mr. Gibson Wilson 14 months ago

      Hello Applicant's...

      Good day to you all, We bring to your notice today that Gibson

      Recruitment Agency is an outfit in England, UK is an reputable and

      recognized organization that helps people to fulfil there future dream

      and archive a better career. We are now on hiring of job seeker's and

      interested worker's who is willing to work at our hotel (Gibson

      Recruitment Agency Hotel London, UK) should

      kindly apply or send his/her resume/ to enable us hire him/her

      immediately to work with us..











      1. CAR WASH
















      17. TELECOM



      20. DENTIST


      22. DRIVING



      25. TEAM LEADERS


      27. HOTEL NURSE



      30. CAREGIVER






      36. AUDITOR


      38. CASHIER


      40. SECURITY



      43. CONCIERGE






      51. COOK.




      55. TYPIST

















      ANY OF





      interested applicant's/job seeker's should kindly send his/her

      resume/ to our able company email address below.. Email:

      Best Regard's.

      Mr. Gibson Wilson

      Human Managing Director

      Gibson Recruitment Agency Ltd London,UK.

      # 49/67 Queens-borough Terrace,

      London,United Kingdom.


    • Blessing 14 months ago

      *I am 26 year old girl, my name is Blessing, i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend

      right from high school, indeed i never regretted each moment i spend with

      him and it came a time he wanted to end the relationship and move on with

      this new girlfriend him met, i felt so confused, i love he so much and had to

      plead with he to come back to me but all effort to get him back did not

      work out. I wanted he back at all cost and had to seek for the help of a

      spell caster but the first one i met did not work,i wasted so much time

      believing him and at the end nothing work but yet i did not give up as i had

      to try another one whose name is Saloba and him was the one that finally

      brought him back to me in just 4 days after the spell was done, i am a very

      happy person today as i love my boyfriend and my life and i never could live without

      him. I would advice if you need a powerful spell caster either to get your

      boyfriend or girlfriend back, get your husband back, get a new partner? You

      don't have to look further for other spell casters, explain your problem by

      sending email to Dr Saloba Temple

    • 13 months ago

      hello blessing, first of all i want to say you have such a wonderful name and your name itself says what a blessing you are. your name says you are a christian. through prayer and past experience when a person is in an existing relationship and seeking for more out of the relationship its quite clear that the person is not content and not meant for the loyal person. just a suggestion its good to let go than to get into a spell. Its always good to turn to God our Creator than to any human being who has their own limits. its good to understand and accept now than later. God loves you more than any other.

    • Mrs ,Julie Benson 13 months ago

      Good everyone.

      Am here to share my testimony what a Good trusted lady did for me. My name is Mrs ,Julie Benson am from Dubai and I'm a mother of 3 kids and i lost my husband last year June 3rd and things where very hard for me and my children so when I was online to seek for a loan and i fall in the hands of scam, i was scam over $9,000.00 dollars, all my Husband access where taken away from us by his brothers, all hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street on till one faithful day when i met this friend of my who introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in next 24 hours without any Daley, i will forever be grateful to Mr. Robet.M. Clark you can contact him now if you are in need of a loan via email:( ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan.


    • LARRY 13 months ago

      In fact our relationship feels like the break up never even happened. We have never been this happy or passionate, all thanks to mama anita. If you're looking for a good spell caster look no further,you can contact her straight on ( website..

    • roseanna 13 months ago

      Hello all my viewers My name is Tamara smith from USA! I want to use this very opportunity and happy to shall this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement.and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 1 million Dollar.Dr.clement truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now,I will be forever be grateful to you dr.Email him for your own winning lottery numbers or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via by Tamara smith from USA thanks for reading.

    • Rudra Pd. Dhungel 12 months ago

      Dear Sir/Madam

      My name is Rudra. I am seeking for jobs an us company. I had worked experience IRAQ and Afghanistan with US citizens. Kindly advice to me if someone wants hiring employees.

      Thanks, Rudra

    • Rushane chang 12 months ago

      can a 17 year old from jamaica obtain an h2b visa

    • Nathalia 12 months ago

      Good afternoon. I'm a Brazilian who teaches English as a Second Language and my greatest career dream is to have the chance of experiencing the American teaching methods. What kind of chances do you think I might have? I mean, I would need an American school to sponsor my visa, wouldn't I?

    • geeta 11 months ago

      Hello i really need help. Am in F1 visa .i finished my masters degree. Am in opt now almost done. How can I get green card. I heard i can apply NIW eb catagory. Plz somebody help. I need to settle.

    • DTHEAH 9 months ago

      Hi I am a single mother of 5 (ages 18,16,12,5 & 2) All besides my 5 year old was born in the US Florida. 2 of them live out there and 3 here with me in Turks & Caicos. I want a better life for them with more to gain but I am not able to live and work in the US. I do have a Masters and I'm very skilled and would love o get my self and my 5 year old out there. My last child was born with a few medical issues nothing life or death I have 4 sisters that are also from US Florida and they live and work in Florida. As a child I lived in Florida I went to school in Florida. How do I go about getting work and living in the US?

    • Delwer Hossain 8 months ago

      Dear sir

      I'm from Banglades. How can I get working visa? I am studying in Diploma engineering final semester. my gmail ID:

    • Trupti 8 months ago

      Hi Sir,

      I have 6 .5 years of working experience in investment banking sector my work is mainly for countries like US and UK. i am Indian and would like try job in US or UK as of now i do not have any opportunity in hand for this countries but could you please guide me what visa i should be applying for

    • Jaimee 8 months ago

      Hi! I hope the author of this is still active. Anyway, I just want to ask if there's any chance for me to get a U.S. Visa wherein I can study and work at the same time? I am a Registered Radiologic Technologist here in the Philippines and I am eager to work in the U.S. (preferably in California) even if it's not related to my field.

      Thank you and I hope you can help me with this.

    • Sylvie Blais 8 months ago

      I was born in Baie Verte, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. I have a goal to be able to work in the U.S. in Homeland Security. In 2007, I received my Bachelor's of Arts; Law and Justice, at Laurentian University. I do have 15 years as a licensed Security Guard in Canada. I am interested to work in Detroit; could you please assist me in this legal process of obtaining a work visa, in a permanentvisa. My contact info: 1 (705) 471 2006;; 4-15A ash street Kapuskasing Ontario P5N 2C7 I encoutagr you to do a Federal Candian Criminal Records Chec k RCMP and in the united states My most rent visit was in October2002 in Buffalo by land. Thank You for your attention to this matter.

    • solomon 8 months ago


      Dir sir/ madam

      I am from Ethiopia with bachelor degree in sociology from government university in Ethiopia. i like to work in USA and to get a work Visa with sponsors. please, would you link me with the organizations that offer my feel need and dream to work and if possible to live in great USA. if you are willing my my email address is I am waiting for your positive replay soon.

      Thank you in advance!

    • PK 8 months ago

      Hello please urgent reply.

      I am on F1 visa completed my 1st Semester and earned total 16 credits . i am doing my MBA in finance from NEWYORK. I have an MBA degree from India. I have got sponsor who is willingly sponsoring my VISA work visa. Is it possible that he can sponsor me before i get MBA degree from USA? if yes then do i need to wait till march-2017?

    • KristaH 7 months ago

      Hi there Im from Canada and Im interested in working in the USA as a office assistant, medical office assistant, or art instructor. I obtain a diploma in medical assisting and a bachelor degree in arts and science. Which visa catagory would i fall into?

    • avonelle manswell 7 months ago

      I am a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago . I will like to obtain my visa to visit my sister in the united states but am afraid because I don't have the necessary ties . I have three children so I have no intensions to live in the us I just want to be able to visit as I please.

    • Md.Riaz Shahed 7 months ago

      Dear Sir

      I have Valid b2 Visa . At this moment I am not in USA. I am interested to work in USA . Can you help me to find out any reference who will help me to get employment visa. My email is :

    • bindresh patel 7 months ago

      i want work visa for me and my wife, what was the procedure for that

      my e mail

    • 7 months ago

      Hello my name is Raximjan from Kazakhstan im 19 years old student id like to work in the USA this year by H2B visa but i have no idea how to find employer who's ready to hire foreign people by this visa it seems hard to me find them ther is no information about employer on the Internet could you please help me somehow to find them or could you give me some advice about this i would appreciate it.. . This yeas i was going to America by j1 visa but my sponsor is screwed up about ds2019 forms they were out. So my dream to visit Usa hs been caused until i found out about this type of visa.....please if u know smth let me know thank you (

    • 6 months ago

      My son Chester will be going to Virginia, USA on this August 2016 with a tourist visa. How can he find a sponsoring employer interested in work visa in a Hotel. He is inclined to work in a hotel as waiter and server, as this is his job for 7 years now in the Philippines.

      Thank you and waiting for your help and response. My E-mail address is

    • Andrew Vsevolodow 6 months ago

      Hello, my name's Andrew from Russia. I'm 25 years old. I've worked in many directions. Mainly I'm a roofer and welder. Worked as a builder as well. But have never worked officially. Read many times that if you want to move to USA you have to be qualified and have work-experience. My intention is to move to USA on permanent base and work over there. If anyone has some thoughts about it or has something to tell me - he or she's more than welcome! My email is -

    • 6 months ago

      Am Rasheed from Nigeria, I hold HND in accountancy, am 30years old and single. I wish to live and work in USA, how would I go about it.

      This is my email

    • Manju Basnet 6 months ago

      Dear Sir/Madam

      I am Manju Basnet a Nepali citizen but working as Assistant Teacher in Qatar.I want to work as assistant teacher in USA but i am totally unaware about the visas and process to go ahead to apply for a job.It would be kind of you if you give some suggestion and advice about the visas and working process. My id is

    • umang 6 months ago

      Dear sir/Madam,

      I am 48 years old . I have still valid visitor visa for USA . So, I want to make working visa or any leagal status to saty USA. So,please advise me how to process to make leagally work in USA or to make legal stay. My email address is:

    • Claire 6 months ago

      Dear Sir/Madam

      I am a qualified primary school teacher in Ireland and my partner recently has received a job in the US in a computer company .His company are paying for house and car etc and are willing to sort the visas but we are unsure will it be possible for me to get a working visa for America and if so which one?

      I would really appreciate any information that you know my email is

    • Meena mascarenhas 6 months ago


      I want a work visa to US any job may be carer or hotel line HOW do I get it

    • Alaa 5 months ago

      Good Afternoon,

      I am a Lebanese Citizen and my husband is Greek. Currently, we are living in London where my husband works, and I have an EEA family permit visa that allows me to live and work in the UK.

      My husband might move to the US. The company will provide both our visas. For my husband I am guessing it is a working visa, but I have no clue which type will be my visa. How can I apply for a working visa in the US?

      Any help is much appreciated,

    • Lhourdes 5 months ago


      There is someone from Texas USA that like to hire me as a Nanny. Is it possible for me to get a working visa and work in Texas.If yes,what are things that we need to do?

      Hope to hear from you soon .Thank you !

    • Sharon 5 months ago

      Hi my name is sharon. I live in America with my husband.

      My brother in india completed his graduation wanted to work in America.He is married n 2 kids.

      What are the ways to bring him here.

      Bcz we dont know how to sponsor him so he can get a valid visa to find a suitable job for him to work in America.

      Plz help us with a good suggestion.

      Thank u.

    • Nurse Riches 5 months ago


      i am A Male Nurse from western part of Africa Nigeria, i will be getting married in October,I and my wife are both Nurses and we want to relocated to United State of America,what kind of Visa do we Apply for,i want you to help me with the neccessary


    • Heidi 5 months ago

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I'm a 36 years-old woman, from Hungary, Europe.

      I'd like to immigrate to the USA, because the US-values.

      I need a Visa or green card and I need your advice whats the best way for me to get it.

      I was working in hospitality for 15 years( hotels, bars, fine restaurants as a bartender and waitress), now I am a real estate agent for 5 years. I have good skills in communication, I work hard and I want to learn a lot more and my love for America is unquestionable.

      So my wish a suitable job, a green card or a Visa, if anyone is here who can help me with a piece of good advice, please help me, I will so grateful. Thank you.

    • Emma 5 months ago

      Hello sir/madam,

      Have a good day. I just want to know how long it takes to know the results of petition letter for employment visa from my employer who want to hired me as an emplyee to usa. I am a filipino.

    • Esther 5 months ago

      Hello My name is Esther, I am 30yrs old and I am from Spain. I lived inVirginia, USA for 2 yrs like an Au pair I met my wornderful host family and they want that I stay we go through multiple options to I can stay. But we couldn't made it work. After 1yr I came back for holidays, and the grandmother Ask me if it will be possible for me to stay taking care the grand grand mother that is 94 yrs old and have dementia. I was wondering if there are any possibility for me to stay with a working VISA with she hiring me or what option do I have. I am a social worker and I have experience in the field. Thanks. Looking for your answer, thanks.


    • GWEN 5 months ago

      Hi Sir. I would really love to work in US. I have a friend in Louisiana, can you help me to find chances that my friend could also extend her help for me to get there? Email me if you get this message. I am very interested to talk to you about this. Thanks! God bless.

    • Anonymous 5 months ago

      […] Helped to bring My Ex-Husband back […]

    • GAURAV ARORA 4 months ago

      Dear sir/Madam,

      I am 34 years old man. I have still valid B2 visa for 10 YEARS but I am not in USA this time, BUT I want to make working visa or any leagal status to saty USA. So,please advise me how to process to make leagally work in USA or to make legal stay. My email address is:


      Gaurav Arora

      thank you

      with best regards

    • m.usman shabbir 4 months ago

      Hello! my name is Usman. im deaf. live Pakistan. I want to tell you. I find it difficult to download Internet site for visas. Please you can invite me only visa. Here Pakistan hard work and very little salary to life is easy. My dream is to get Armenian to need work. You are the director, and to help the deaf. Many Deaf people do not get a normal life. I'm need only one invitation visa .. please.Please please can you help.

      you are the of your idea and help all.

      M.Usman Shabbir (DEAF)


      Cell: +923404905622 (SMS)


    • Chari 4 months ago


      I have a question. I hope someone can help me out. If you manage to get your work visa, your spouse and children are allowed to go with you. But what if you have a child with your partner but you're not married yet. Can he still come along? Or do you really need to be married?

    • Trust Loan Investment Company 4 months ago


    • Alex 4 months ago

      Hi, I went to New York for 6 weeks this past summer and fell in love with the city. Im wanting to move out there for a year or two to work once I graduate university which is in two years. What would be the best visa for me?

    • deepmita bardhan 3 months ago

      Hii, I have worked before in usa on j1 visa fr six months and have ssn number as well.. I once again want to work in usa , I am hotel management student and recently worki g in dubai.. please help .. I have no connection of employers

    • Abigail 3 months ago

      Am so happy.. thanks to for saving my relationship. Dr. Manifest is the best and kindest spell caster I've ever met! Thanks, thanks thanks!!!!!!!

    • Emily 3 months ago

      I am a 17-y/o Australian citizen looking to move to the U.S to work as an au pair and continue my studies. Can I do this and, if so, what visa would I need

    • Dne 3 months ago

      Hi , I'm Nepalese I have 5 year's multiple visa now I'm in usa on b1 visa till 4 month I have . I found a employer he like to sponsor me on h2b work permit so what I have to do ? Can you suggest me ?


    • Quincy 3 months ago

      what is your email address

    • QB 3 months ago

      Hi iam ooking to come work in the USA please furnish me with your direct email. mine is

    • salma 3 months ago


      I have 2 kids and both were born in the USA and are Americans, but the oldest is 6 years old.

      Is there a way to take green card or work permit to live in USA.

    • grace 3 months ago really need someone to ask about my mom and sister lives in usa... they want me to visit them... as 43 years not married but i have working here in the philippines as a day care teacher...until now...what are the requirents they need to show to them...

    • Dne 3 months ago

      Hi quinch, as my question you ask my email address? My email address is I'm waiting your good suggestions please.

    • Dne 3 months ago

      I try to get good suggestions but didn't get yet. Me from nepal on b1 visa still I'm in usa . One employer want to sponsor me on his company as a h2b visa now what I have to do ? Can you email me ? My email address is

    • Filipe Gonçalves 3 months ago

      Hallo , im from Portugal and i intend to work in the USA , i have a friends family who are willing to sponsor me , but we dont know how , and also when im there they have connetions and i have almost guaranteed a good job. i would like some advice in these matter .

    • GGL 3 months ago


      I am from the UK and work as a Freelance Business Director in marketing. My husband and I are interested in moving to NYC. Can I get a Visa that allows me to work as a Freelancer or would I need to find full time employment through a UK employer that has offices in NY? Just need to look at my options of employment and not sure what is feasible Visa wise. Many thanks.

    • Leah 3 months ago

      Want a job in your country

    • Leon 3 months ago

      Hi Sir, I am a citizen in Sri Lanka, My Sister is a Resident in the US. can you help me ... She wants to sponsor me, also I need to work temporary for few months as I'm married & having kids... is there any way I can look for a work permit in that time ????

    • Suchi 3 months ago

      Hi sir,

      I am currently in USA on F2 visa as my husband is doing his masters here and has already got placed.He will start work next year and his employer will subsequently sponsor H1B visa and later for Green card.I was working with an MNC in India and the same employer has their offices in USA.I had resigned my job and came to US to be with my husband.Now if the same employer is willing to give me a job in USA,what is the visa proceedure?Can i join the company on my F2 visa and later can they sponsor my H1B visa or should i request them if they can offer me an L1 visa and i can come down if i join them back in India office.I am senior managerial candidate with above 12 yrs of experience.Which is the best way for me to get an employment visa here.

      Many Thanks

    • Gabriel Shittu 2 months ago

      Please I have a family friend in New Yoke, he is ready to accommodate me whiles I look for work in New Yoke, I have my Higer National Diploma Certificate, but I will take care of my expenses and get a backup from my dad. Which visa do i apply for.

      Please help thank you.

    • Parshant Sharma 2 months ago

      Sir, I have done Master of Computer Application after B.comm degree. And I have three years experience in Assistant Accountant, I want to work in USA, Please suggest me a solution, how to get a job in USA. I want to go in any city of USA. and please provide me some reference for job. My email ID

    • Thomas Bush 2 months ago

      As an adoptive parent of two beautiful babies who grew up to be great human beings, I can attest and testify to the Great joy adoption has brought to us.

      Yes- there are pitfalls but if there is honesty and transparency these are overcome without too much difficulty.

      We now have the pleasure of sharing in the nurturing of eight precious grand children. We are so grateful and any adoptive parents or individual ready to adopt a baby can as well contact the adoptive center we adopted our babies from Via email: and

    • Joy 2 months ago

      I was originally in J-1 via when I got here in USA. then extended it to B2 visa.. Can I apply for a Working visa? What should I do?

    • Emmanuel 2 months ago

      Hello there evry one ? I'm a citizen of Nigeria I'm into truck driving and I wish I can travel over to USA to continue my education and same time work pls help me, put me through please.,.

    • Tauquir 2 months ago

      Dear Sir,

      Please i want to know a company give me job in usa but the company said you should apply himself visa so how cant get my work visa my contract is 3 years. so please tell me the easy way to get visa in india & please tell how many time for her process

    • Marie 2 months ago

      Hi. I am from the philippines but i am now in rhode island for just ayear. I am currently taking a training course for CNA's. I just want to ask if it is possible for me to get a working visa while i am here or do i need to go back to the philippines first to acquire a visa? In other way what is the best thing that i could do to be able to work here permanently? i am currenlty a dependent of an A2 visa holder. Thank you.

    • Srijana Ghimire 2 months ago

      Dear sir/madam


      My friend from usa is going to sponser me working visa for his company ..he is permanent resident of usa what is the process for this what i shoul do n what he have to do ..plz tell me ...

      Thank u

    • kelly 2 months ago

      I would like a sponsorship job in the US, I have a degree in management studies? can you assist me please?

    • natz27 2 months ago

      I have a tourist visa for the USA and I also have a degree, I would like to get work sponsorship for jobs there, can you assist me? My degree is in business management

    • 8 weeks ago

      Hi I am married and settled with my family in India, my entire family members are US citizens although they had applied for my petition for immigration but it will take time. I have B1/ B2 visa and willing to travel US for short period if I can convert my visa in H2B and work for some time may for 3 years legally will have any negative impact on my petition.

    • DC 7 weeks ago

      I am divorced female with 3 kids and want to immigrate to the USA permanently. How do I go about this. From South Africa. Current field and qualification in Human Resources qualification Bcom Honours in HR.

      Do I make use of a immigration attorney ? please advice best practice forward.

    • stuart mc 6 weeks ago

      Would like to go for a permanent work visa as i would like to stay here with my girlfriend and her son in Pittsburgh P.A i'm ex military but have no qualifications as such but i would also like to apply for a drivers licence and apply to work with comcast if you could get back to me with an email address i can explain in more detail to you thank you for your time

    • janechan 6 weeks ago

      hi Sir,

      I live in Austin Texas, my brother is an IT and my sister is a teacher and another one is a chemist at a big oil firm in the Philippines and they would like to obtain a sponsorship visa here in the USA is there any list that you can provide me so they can start the process? thank you so much

    • From ,Mrs. Helen Smith 6 weeks ago

      Good Day Dearest Beloved

      I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you for assistance, I am Mrs. Helen Smith. from Abidjan -Cote d.Ivoire, and I am married to Mr.Smith Yaya . who before his death was a Real-Estate Broker and Crude Oil Merchant in the province of Africa. We were married for 26 years without a child. Before the death of my husband we were both born again Christians.

      My Husband left the sum of US$17.500 million United States Dollars in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank here. Recently, my Doctor told

      me that I would not exceed more than five more months due to lung cancer (NSCLC) problem. Having known my condition I decided to seek for your kind

      assistance to transfer my inherited fund into your account and you will use it to train my adopted son who is 16yrs and also use 20% of the fund to assist

      the less privileged children in your country, while 15% of the total will be for your compensation in respect of your integrity and devotion for this

      project. You will take my adopted son Joseph as your God child and brought him up in a good and decent manner with what my late husband left behind.

      I took this decision to contact you because of my condition and for the facts that my husband relatives wants to size everything and throw my adopted son

      out of the inheritance. So I want to use this little time I have to achieve this arm before joining my ancestors.

      Please indicate your interest and willingness in this transaction by writing back to me .I want your maximum cooperation and keep this as confidential for

      security reasons. I am sincerely waiting for your kind and urgent response as soon as your receive this mail.

      Thanks and Remain Blessed,

      Sincerely Yours

      Mrs. Helen Smith

      my direct email address,

    • karma 5 weeks ago

      Dear sir/madam


      My friend from usa is going to sponsor me for working visa for his company ..he is permanent resident of usa and I am a degree certificate holder with three years working experience in liaisoning works. Therefore what is the process for this, what i should do and what he have to do ..please help me ...

      Thank you and may god bless you



    • Cosme dos santos 13 days ago

      I am Brazilian I intend to work in the united state I want to work in holtel area I have experience or agriculture

    • Jerry 12 days ago

      Does anyone know of someone who is a truck driver and wants to work here in the US? There is a lot of work in the oil field. If so my email is

    • naeem ahmed 9 days ago

      dear author

      i m planning to open a pakistan asian restaurant in usa michigan detroit

      for which i will need to bring 3 good cooks from pakisan

      how to get visas for them any advice please

    Click to Rate This Article