Free Things You Can Get in September
The Month of September
September is a very special month for many reasons. Children return to school. The football season begins and families around the world will root for their favorite NFL team every Sunday.
There are many ways to enjoy September. Also, there are free things offered that will make you enjoy September even more.
Every Sunday in September
Every Sunday in September, Chipotle offers free food and drinks. Children 12 years old and under can eat free when a parent buys a burrito, bowl, an order of tacos or salad. Childen will be given a Dragons Love Tacos activity sheet.
Students can get a free fountain drink or iced tea throughout the month simply by showing their student ID when ordering a burrito, bowl, order of tacos or salad.
All Month Until September 25
IHOP is offering free pancakes through September 25 to kids under 12 when an adult purchases an entree.
The free pancakes offer is only good from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day. You get to eat pancakes for dinner instead of breakfast.
From August 31 to September 30
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY for people 13 years and older: Download or update the Chick-fil-A® App, and have a Chick-fil-A One™ Account. Giveaway Period begins 12:01 a.m. on August 31, 2017 and ends at 10:30 a.m. local time on September 30, 2017.
Offer only available during breakfast hours and must be redeemed by placing a mobile order or scanning the “My Card” QR code via the App for your choice of a Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit, Egg White Grill or Hash Brown Scramble Bowl.
This promotional offer is valid only at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants and is subject to availability. Limit one offer per Chick-fil-A® One account.
Teachers are shown appreciation as they return to school. If you are a teacher, Rubio's wants to thank you for educating the children of America. In honor of your hard work, Rubio’s is giving away a free taco on September 8.
Educators, school faculty, and staff are eligible for the freebie. Just show a form of school ID to get your freebie.
On September 24, you have a choice of going outside to national parks with no cost to you, or you can go inside to museums across the country. Free admission to museums is part of Smithsonian magazine’s Museum Day Live! campaign. If you go to the Smithsonian website, you will be able to find participating museums and print a ticket for two free admissions.
Friday, September 29
You can celebrate National Coffee Day on September 29. Get a cup of coffee either free or at a reduced price from coffee shops nationwide.
Here is a partial list of places you can get a free cup of coffee or one at a reduced price .
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free medium cup of Dunkin’ Donuts hot or iced Dark Roast Coffee.
- Krispy Kreme: Get a free Original Glazed Doughnut and a free 12 oz. cup of coffee.
- Sugar Shack: Free large coffee, iced or hot. You will also get 50 percent off all other coffee beverages.
- Sheetz: Pick up a cup of free coffee.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Free small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason Blend with any purchase of a baked good / fresh food item.
- Staples: Post a photo on social media with your coffee mug and the hashtag #OfficeMugShot for the chance to win a free coffee pack.
- Starbucks: Get free coffee.
- JetBlue: Passengers on the plane will get special espresso brews from the Brooklyn Roasting Company.
- Wawa Coffee: Free coffee in the size of your choice.
- Whole Foods Market: 25-cent coffee on all 12 oz. brewed cups of coffee.
The National Park Service offers free admission to national parks on various days throughout the year. One of those days is Saturday, September 30.
More than 400 parks are open every day. About 124 national parks usually charge an entrance fee, but all parks are free on this day. September 30 is an ideal time to visit a favorite park, a park you have never visited before, or one of the national parks that usually charge an admission fee.
Remember, some of the national parks are free all of the time. On September 30, you don't have to be limited because all of them are free.