Increase Your Odds in Instant-Win Sweepstakes!
Increase Your Odds!
You can win instant-win sweepstakes. People like me do it all the time. Read my winning strategy and tips. There are tons of prizes out there just waiting for the exact moment someone will hit that "enter" button.
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
Congratulation's “You're a Winner or You Won” are two of my favorite phrases. If you have every won from an instant win you know exactly what I'm talking about. Instant win games are some of the best games to play. The prizes are real, no points or badges. You win real stuff you can use or share with friends and family. When a winning message pops up on your screen it's nothing but exciting. An instant win would even put a smile on the face of Ebenezer Scrooge!
Sweepstakes and contests are how companies promote their products and services. People love free stuff so companies will oblige us just to draw attention to their brand. A good sweepstake or contest can do wonders for an image. Online promotions have rules just like anything else. They run for a certain amount of time, can be entered daily or once only. The more prizes the sweepstakes has the better odds you have of winning. Each sweepstake has its own set of rules. It's always a good idea to read them before you enter.
My Winning Strategy!
- Enter as many times as allowed. If the rules say daily, enter daily. If the rules say once, enter once. You do not want to disqualify yourself. Most instant win sweepstakes have grand prizes. The rules may state one instant when prize per person or household. If it doesn't say household everyone in the house can enter if eligible. After you win don't stop entering if there is a grand prize. Remember even if you don't win playing the instant game you could still walk away with the grand prize!
- Enter at odd times. Fewer people enter early in the morning and late at night. This is my observation anyway and it has helped me win. I won my Super Bowl trip because I woke up at 4 am one night and could not go back to sleep. Yes, it was an instant win from Verizon Wireless at 4 am! The winning times are randomly computer generated and the first person to enter on or after that time wins. I can not stress this enough. If you want to win more instant wins, enter at odd times! Sometimes there is a daily winner or lots of daily winners.
- Enter and wait for the message and read it before closing the page. It will tell you if you have won or if your entry wasn't a winner. Sometimes you make click so fast and actually miss the winning screen. I also take screen shots of my winning messages for keepsake. I explain how to do this below. If you don't get your prize at least you have proof you won. Some companies, however, say they won't accept screenshots as proof of winning. I've never had a problem receiving any my prizes so I haven't had to challenge this yet.
- If you win look for an email soon after. Most instant win games have an automated message that goes out to the winner letting them know they won and what happens next. Sometimes the instructions are shown along with the winning message that pops up. It may ask for your mailing address so they can send you your prize(as seen in the image below). When this happens you probably won't receive an email. Then there are companies that you won't hear anything from for a few days if at all, just be patient. Sometimes prizes just show up. Also be sure to check your spam folder for winning emails.
This is What Sweepers Love to See!
How to Take a Screenshot of Your Wins
What is a screenshot, you ask?
A screenshot is just a picture of what you see on your computer screen. It's a smart thing to do when you see the "You've Won" screen pop up after you've won an instant win. It's easy to do and you don't have to read a 10 page article to learn how. So here goes..........
Pull up a webpage you want to take a picture of.
Hit F11 on your keyboard to go full screen.
Hit Print Screen SysRq on your keyboard.
Hit F11 to close out of full screen.
Go to your start menu and click on paint.
Hit Ctrl and V at the same time. TA-DA!
At the top left of page click file, save as Whatever name you choose and click save. Done!
To retrieve your screenshot go to the start menu and look for whatever folder you saved it in.
You have now created your first screenshot in less than a minute or two. See how easy that was. Now you can take a screenshot of anything your heart desires.
Update: the new computer I won has a print screen button(PrtScr). Now I just press it and the image is saved in a screenshot folder!
Screenshot of an Instant Win
Have you ever won an instant win sweepstakes?
Sprinkle, sprinkle.....here's some lucky dust.
Perseverance and entering as many good sweepstakes as you can is key to winning. You have to be patient and follow the rules. Keep a winning attitude and have fun. If you do this you will put yourself in a position to win just as many instant wins as I have. I started in 2008 and have won so many prizes it's almost ridiculous. Just don't feel lucky, be lucky! You've heard it said many times before, “You make your own luck.”
- Don't waste time entering sweepstakes that have horrible odds. These are the ones that last forever.
- Do enter sweepstakes that have lots of prizes, short time frames and daily entries. These are my favorites!
- Enter once-only sweeps, once. Odds aren't great, but you have to put your name in the hat. I've won a grand prize trip from a once-only sweep with over 7000 entries.
You will win: just be positive and patient, and if all else fails, eat some Lucky Charms. I'm kidding, unless you just like Lucky Charms. I'm a winner and I love to help others win.