Maximum Withdrawal Limit from SBI ATM Per Day
If you have an account with State Bank of India (SBI), you might be interested to know about its ATM card use rules. These days, it is possible to withdraw money from other banks’ ATMs as well using your SBI card, but it is still important to know the withdrawal limit. This information is especially important in an emergency and if a large amount is needed.
Daily SBI Debit Card Withdrawal Limit from an ATM
- Daily money withdrawal limit is Rs. 40,000
- Daily debit transaction amount limit is Rs. 50,000 (while using your Debit-Cum-ATM card for shopping)
- Combined money withdrawal limit is Rs. 90,000
Annual Fees for Using SBI Debit Card:
- The annual fee to State Bank of India Debit Card is Rs. 100.
Cards Accepted at SBI ATMs
Aside from SBI ATM-Cum-Debit cards and SBI International ATM-Cum-Debit cards, these are some other cards that are accepted at SBI ATMs:
- SBI Credit Cards
- Cards of other banks displaying VISA, Maestro, Cirrus, VISA Electron logos and Master Card
- All Credit/Debit Cards issued by banks displaying VISA, Maestro, Cirrus, VISA Electron and Master Card logos.
State Bank Cash Plus International Card
You can use this international ATM-Cum-Debit Card for money transactions, shopping, and withdrawing money from ATMs. It is also possible to use this card for shopping worldwide.
Daily Withdrawal Limits Using a State Bank Cash Plus International Card:
- Minimum withdrawal is Rs. 100
- Maximum withdrawal is Rs. 45,000
- Maximum transaction at POS per day is Rs. 1,00,000
The maximum utilization limit for the State Bank Cash Plus International Card per day is Rs. 1,45,000. There is no transaction fee to use this card. However, you must pay a joining fee of Rs. 200 and annual maintenance charge of Rs. 100.