Can I complete my last year of college in either branch of duty while still attending the school I am currently enrolled in?


If you are in the Reserves, you will be able to complete your last year of college at the school you are attending since you will still be near the school. If you are Active Duty, you will not be able to complete your degree at your school. More than likely, you will be moved away from your college. There are colleges on base (Park College and Embry-Riddle) that will take most of the credits you have so far, though.

Updated on April 26, 2018

Original Article:

Air Force Reserves Vs. Active Duty Air Force
By caseymel