Throw yourself on the mercy of the HR investigator. Explain that
1) you used poor judgment in discussing your personal/dating life with subordinates
2) you absolutely never intended to make anyone uncomfortable
3) no one expressed discomfort with the conversation at the time (IF this is true), although you still should have kept conversations business-like and never should have made off-color statements
4) you’ve never made sexual advances towards subordinates or asked them out
5) you sincerely apologize and want to know how you can make this right.
There have been times when instead of lying to me or defending what they did as not so bad, an employee would fully own his or her transgression up front. It usually helped their case. Although they still received discipline, their approach was helpful to them.