My girlfriend qualifies as my dependent. She had a net loss of income. How do I show her income loss on my taxes if I must?


If you're talking about business losses, I think you can claim her as a dependent (without losses). Otherwise, she has to file her own taxes with a Schedule C.

Updated on April 23, 2018

Original Article:

How to Claim Your Girlfriend on Your Taxes If She Lives With You
By Stove And Home