The credit card company already made a court date when they filed a Motion for a judgment against me because I never answered their Request for Admission paper. I am submitting to the court a Relief of Admissions so my question is, do I have to also submit a new motion with a court date to file the Relief of Admission?


Contact your clerk of the court and ask them the same question. This process is entirely up to them.

Updated on May 14, 2018

Original Article:

You Can Beat Credit Card Debt Collectors
By Brian Gray