What do I do to establish residency since I’m a nomad living outside of the country?


Contact the consulate or embassy office of your native country and ask for help for immigrating to America. Depending on your country of origin, the process could be straightforward, or very long and complex.

Updated on April 16, 2018

Original Article:

How to Establish Residency in Another State
By Patty Inglish