What if my ID (drivers license) was also stolen?


If your ID was stolen, go to the DMV and get a temporary ID. You will need a birth certificate for that. Then go to the bank. You can also often get a card canceled and a new card sent over the phone.

Updated on December 21, 2017

Original Article:

How to Cancel and Replace a Lost Bank of  America Debit Card
By Paul Edmondson