How Do You Make Money Posting on Pinterest?
Where To Begin
In order to make money on pinterest it's important to start with a solid pinterest following. You will want to have a decent amount of followers and pins before you begin trying to make cash with pinterest to insure that your pins are seen. You can do this by following the basic guidelines below.
How To Get Followers On Pinterest
- In order to gain more followers you need to start pinning like mad. Pin everything and anything you're interesting in & create numerous boards for your pins. This is the most important step to gaining followers.
- Start following. Follow everyone that you find yourself interested in.
- Add your friends from social networking sites via the find friends option. This will allow you to add your twitter and facebook friends easily.
- Add products within the fashion and beauty categories. These seem to gain followers the best.
- Pin top products, current fashion, and all around useful information. Don't make your boards sloppy and unorganized. This will create a solid foundation for your money making pins.
Now that you've got a basic following, how do you make money on pinterest?
The main website that I recommend to began making money on pinterest is shopsense. ShopSense is a free service from ShopStyle by POPSUGAR that pays you for sending shoppers to their retailers. Why this one is great is because your shoppers don't actually have to make a purchase in order for you to make cash from your pinterest pins. You profit from shopsense by clicks as well as purchases.
One of the best things about shopsense is that they have integrated pin buttons in ALL of their products! It is important to use these buttons to profit and not just pin the product from your pinterest button.
The amount that you make is not a set rate but you can see the amount that you have made on your shopsense dashboard. You can find products in genres like: fashion, home décor, accessores, beauty products, mens products, and more!
Some helpful tips about making money with shop sense pinterest pins
- I have noticed that I profit the most off of pinning my products between the hours of 4pm and 8pm. This seems to be the time that people are using pinterest the most.
- Do not simply keep the description as the product description from the site. Explain more in detail why the product is worth buying to engage pinners and make them want to learn more.
- Pin to various boards and various categories.
- Add the price of products in a clever way if discounted or affordable. This will make people more interested in looking at your links.
Want to earn shopping credits instead?
Two more sites that are great to use are shoplately & zulily. Both have built in pinterest buttons and give you credits but only when a purchase is made. If you have a large pinterest following you can contact shoplately directly and they will work with you setting an amount of pins to be made each month and giving you a credit for doing so! Shop lately also gives great incentives with a $10 credit for signing up through facebook which is a great tag line to add in your pins.
Go ahead, get to it!
There is money to made all over the internet it's just a matter of finding out how! Take advantage of these easy tips to making money with pinterest pins and earn cash simply for doing what you already enjoy-- pinning! Good luck and happy pinterest money making ventures.