50 Hot Tanning Salon Names
Let’s face it, not all of us have the luxury of living in Florida and having that natural tan year-round, but we have the next best thing: The tanning salon!
Names for tanning salons are usually clever, but we’ll get into this later! First, you'll need to learn how to start a tanning salon to see if it's the right career path for you!
Amazing Tips on Naming Your Business
Starting a Tanning Salon Business
If you are all about that bronze, then perhaps opening a tanning salon is for you! But wait! Before you can just open your doors, there’s a long list of things to do!
Firstly, if you have savings, great! If not, you will want to begin by looking into loans to fund your business. Tanning salons can be expensive, especially depending on if you plan on having multiple tanning booths or just hiring spray technicians. Determines what kind of salon you want; do you wish to operate a spray tanning salon, tanning bed salon, or both?
During this time, it is also important to begin seeking out suppliers for all tanning essentials you will need from tanning booths to tanning lotion. Be sure to ask about wholesale pricing as you want to be able to charge a fair amount on your products and still make some profit.
Once you’re certain about your source of funding, then it’s time to move on to finding an ideal location. For tanning salons, it’s good to be near modeling and photo studios, hair salons, nail salons, and shopping malls. These are the areas that will net you the most business, and that’s very important!
While looking for a location, begin seeking out the appropriate licensing and permits. Contact your state and county/city to find out requirements. You’ll need to register your tanning salon name so that you can legally operate! Registering with the state and again locally with your county or city is usually required in order to lawfully do business and is for tax purposes. Also, check with the local health department and see if you are required to have any kind of special permissions through them.
The Tanning Bootyque
Tammy Tanning Salon
The Tanning Genie
Beach Booth Tanning Salon
Beach Babes Tanning
Picture Perfect Tans
Perfect 10 Tanning Salon
Skin So Bronze
All About That BRONZE!
All About That Base Tan
Tan-on Spray Salon
Shimmer Me Tanning
Get Sun Kissed!
The Magic Booth
The Magic Airbrush
The UV Emporium
Under The Sun Tanning Salon
Outta This World Tanning Salon
Must B Tan
Mission Tanning Salon
Live Your Tantasy
Color Me Beautiful Tanning
Bella Bella Tanning Salon
Light 2 Dark Tanning Studio
sTANd up Tanning Salon
Dark Magic Tanning Salon
The Tanning Place
In The Mist Tanning
Tanning Salon Names
Having a catchy name for a tanning salon is key. There’s many tanning salons around, and having that perfect name can make all the difference in a consumer looking for their tanning salon. Here are a few tips to kick off the brainstorming:
- Sound beachy: Giving your tanning salon a name that makes it sound like a tropical paradise can really draw a crowd! Just be sure the interior decorating lives up to this name!
- Use puns: There’s plenty of puns to be made in tanning salon names, and using one can give your name some edge that will be easily remembered by potential customers!
- Use your name: You are a business owner, be proud! Not many people can accomplish that in their lifetime.
- Type of tanning: If you plan on having one specific kind of tanning at your salon, for example airbrush or tanning beds, then make this clear in your name. This will make it so that those who are looking for your kind of tanning salon can find you easier! Sounds like cha-ching to me!
- Rhyme: Having a good business name is all about how catchy it is. Rhymes are just that, catchy! Don’t be afraid to try it out, you might just come up with the name.
One thing’s for sure, if you have your very own tanning salon, you’ll never have to be pasty again!
How To Start A Tanning Salon
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.