40 Real Estate Company Names
If you’re a real estate agent, what might be the single thing that is more difficult than selling houses? Choosing a name for your real estate business.
Your business is your bread and butter, and the name of your business is the very first impression cast over to potential clients.
Be sure that the name you choose is unique and stands out from the competition in your area. You want to choose something that “sounds successful;” something that is catchy and gives that important, good first impression to potential clients that “I can sell that, no problem!”
Tips for Choosing a Real Estate Company Name
Use your industry: You’re in the business of real estate and your name should paint this picture clearly.
Use your specialty: If you are working in a specific area such as commercial, residential, new construction, and so on, your name should make this clear.
Use your name: Sole proprietor, or just a proud (almost) business owner? You’re the star and your name matters in this business; flaunt it!
Use real estate-related terms: Nothing technical and confusing, just basic words like house, building, sell, home, etc.
Use rhymes: Rhymes are catchy and can really make the difference between someone remembering or forgetting your name!
- Use your location: Selling real estate in a particular metropolitan area? Use this information in your name to let everyone know!
Now that you have some ideas on what to think about when brainstorming for real estate company names, it’s time to start the brainstorming!
Take a look at the following list for a few ideas:
Real Estate Company Name Ideas
House Flippers Real Estate
Sailing the Market Realty
Riley Residential Real Estate
All Above Realty
Everyone's Market Real Estate
The Market Genie
Buyer's Market Real Estate
All County Realtors
The Dream Home Real Estate
Upscale New Build Realtors
House Hunters Real Estate
Westinghouse Commercial Realty
Movin' On Up Realtors
Red Door Realty
Picket Fence Realty
Economy Commercial Real Estate
Dream Big Real Estate
Mothership Real Estate
Buy or Sell Realty
Open Doors Real Estate
Around the Block Realty
Community Commercial Realty
Every Corner Realty
The Market Pallet Realty
Four Corners Real Estate
Lady Luck Realty
All Season Realtors
AAA Affordable Real Estate
Four Seasons Real Estate
A1 Affordable Real Estate
Market Hoppers Realty
The Housing Guru Realtor
A Plus Realtors
Deciding on a Name for Your Realty Business
With so many naming possibilities, it’s no wonder why this can be a daunting task! Even though the possibilities are limitless, you may still find yourself not being able to decide, whether you’re stuck between two or a few.
There are a few things that can help you decide on a name, and some of them involve asking others, which can really help!
- Throw a naming party: Who doesn’t love a good party? Having a party and getting name ideas is a win-win for everyone involved! What better way to involve your family and friends, your potential future clients, in your business plans?
- Survey: You can poll your friends through social networking, or send out a mass survey through survey websites with name ideas to get votes and even score some additional ideas.
- Yahoo Answers: Sort of similar to the survey, but Yahoo Answers lends its platform well for such an occasion. Submit your question ("Which name should I pick for my realty company") and people from all over the world can respond. As the responses come in, you'll learn which name people generally like better!
- Design a logo: Perhaps you have an idea what you want your logo to look like, such as what will be shown on your signs in peoples’ lawns. Put this logo on paper and see if the visual sparks name ideas!
Yes, the naming process is tough and can be stressful, but you want to make sure you strive for the perfect name; don’t just settle. Give potential clients a reason not to skip over your name in the Yellow Pages or internet listings!
Have you ever used a real estate agent?
More by this Author
Choosing a name for your bakery is a piece of cake with this list of 75 cute and creative bakery names.
Have your cupcake and eat it too by opening a cupcake business! Every cupcake shop needs a deliciously adorable cupcake business name! Here are 50 name ideas to help you name your shop!
Do you have business savvy and a passion for fashion? Opening a clothing boutique is the perfect way to embrace both! Check out our cute, unique, and classy boutique names.